Locations Available: AUSTIN TX, USA
Coder.com is building a full-featured cloud-based development suite. Our initial product is our Cloud Based IDE, which removes the inefficiencies of local machines. Our mission is to become the industry standard in software development through the passing of excellence from our team to our product. As a QA Engineer, you would be creating a suite of exploratory automated tests for our front and back-end infrastructure, testing new and existing functionality and giving feedback to the appropriate teams to deliver the highest quality product.
What You’d Do
- Create a Suite of Automated Tests.
- Give Feedback to Engineers, Designers, and Management of overall product quality.
- Identify bugs in the product.
- Work closely with Software Engineers, Reliability engineers, and the product team to improve our SDLC.
- 3+ years relevant QA experience
- Experience writing automated tests
- Experience writing and following test plans and test cases
- Proficiency at least a single programming language, and ability to quickly learn more
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with nightwatch, selenium, or other automated testing software
- Experience with bug-tracking best practices
- Documentation skills
- Knowledge of performance and security testing
Information we want to see
Qualities we like to see
- Passion for what you do
- A drive to succeed
- Pride in your work
- Willingness to learn new skills
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Free Daily Restaurant Catered Lunch
- Flexible Start Time 9am-10am
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, Vision
- Enthusiast Level Workstations
Working At Coder
Coder is a fast growing company made up of passionate and driven people who believe in making a great company in the most traditional sense. We are building out our team in response to the public launch of our product. We believe in an employee-driven workplace with an atmosphere that promotes teamwork and success.We currently have 20+ employees and believe in letting our product and its applications speak for itself.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000 to $80,000 /year