The Code Ocean
Tel-Aviv office Product Team is growing and looking for a fabulous Product Designer
to join us!
Our mission is to build the world’s best cloud-based computational research platform! Our aim is to transform how we analyze and share scientific research code so that it is more open, reproducible and reusable.
What you'll do:
- Develop rough sketches & wireframes to convey early ideas, often in collaborative sketching sessions with interdisciplinary stakeholders from across the company.
- Continue to evolve the best ideas into pixel-precise, high-fidelity mockups that showcase a solid understanding of layout, hierarchy, typography and color. (Our work primarily targets a desktop/web-based experience.)
- Create clickable product flows and other design artifacts (for example: short clips to show animation), with the goal of clearly communicating intended product behavior to the development team.
- Stay in close touch with the development team throughout the development process to ensure smooth, high-quality implementation of designs and address edge cases that arise.
- Contribute to defining product specifications in collaboration with Product Management, such as thinking through scenarios, use cases, and the detailed business logic of the product
What you’ll need:
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and a refined visual language
- At least 4 years of professional design experience (UX/UI).
- Proficiency with popular contemporary interface design tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, and/or Framer
- A disciplined, process-driven, and human-centered approach to design
- A working knowledge of design systems
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management and personal organization skills