The Code Ocean team is on a mission to build the world’s best cloud-based computational research platform! Our aim is to transform how we analyze and share scientific research code so that it is more open, reproducible and reusable.
We are growing and looking for a Senior Backend developer to join our R&D team in Tel Aviv.
You’ll be working closely with our Backend team to rapidly iterate and leverage cutting-edge technologies in order to create highly-available, performant, robust, and scalable systems.
As a small startup our R&D team values:
- Owning delivery end-to-end
- Being practical, working iteratively
- Using the right tool for the job
- Treating team success as personal success
What you bring:
- 5 years or more of server-side software development experience
- Deep knowledge & experience with cloud platforms
- Experience in modern software development practices, such as code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration & deployment etc.
Extra points for experience in:
- Container technologies (Docker, etc.)
- Working with NoSQL databases
- Linux / UNIX tools and environments
- Developing services in AWS
- DevOps tools and practices
- Programming in Go
Code Ocean is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive work environment for all people, regardless of background, age or identity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.