At Code and Theory, our Production Designers are responsible for quickly and accurately executing design needs across a wide range of deliverables. You will ensure that an existing design system carries out effectively across any task or medium, including type, color, photography, texture, and overall branding elements. Our Production Designers are both comfortable and knowledgeable in all design programs.
- Develop design assets across several projects at a time.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure client deliverable timelines are met
- Work in a fast pace environment, stay organized and manage up to creative leads
- Actively find opportunities for new executions and designs
- Design and handle concept and client development decks including deck templates and pitch kits
- Craft and manage visual design and messaging for a multitude of digital collateral including media tool kits, site assets, and other online ads.
- Build out and champion production of marketing materials for events, including internal and external promotional material.
- Regulate visual and information design of site properties, making certain that accurate and consistent messaging are maintained across the board.
- Ensure all deliverables are up to specifications and prepared accordingly for development handoff.
- Can creatively translate marketing communication strategies into clear and compelling graphic design solutions
- Has an excellent design sense of color, imagery, type, and negative space
- Has a deep understanding and real passion for staying current on current design and technology trends
- Is a self-starter who can work with minimal oversight on multiple projects at different levels of completion and meet each deadline
- 2-3 years' experience in a Production Design role, preferably within a digital agency
- Experience designing banner ads, animation prototypes and photo production, as well as editing, resizing, and creating assets
- Experience in Sketch, InVision, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Presentation Design Templates, and Necessary Apps
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
Code and Theory is a digital-first strategic and creative agency that designs products, content, and campaigns across physical and digital environments. Founded in 2001 and operating out of offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Atlanta, and Manila, we believe a mix of technology and creativity can solve complex business problems to drive forward innovative change.
From helping to redefining the publishing landscape through our work with media companies such as NBC News, WWE, Bloomberg, The BBC, The Outline, Vogue, and The Guardian, to creating award-winning marketing programs for brands such as Maybelline New York, Victoria’s Secret, and Burger King, to developing unique customer experiences for NYLife, Quest Diagnostics, Citibank, Dignity Health, Reebok and Colgate to designing physical products for companies like Brown-Forman, Hearst, and Comcast, Code and Theory is a creative agency built for the entire ecosystem.
At Code and Theory, we strive to only be limited by our own ambition and creativity. We believe in pushing beyond the easy and obvious answers in order to deliver the solutions that are right for our clients, their businesses, and their users.
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the Code and Theory family, you also get the perks. There's the usual - 401k, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, flexible spending, pre tax commuter benefits and long-term disability. In addition, we have voluntary benefits including long-term and short-term disability and life insurance, that you can choose to elect upon hire. Code and Theory has a newly improved flexible vacation policy that does not put a defined limit on the amount of paid time off an employee takes in a year as long as they are responsible and accountable to their work. This policy is based on mutual trust between Code and Theory and our employees. Then there are the extras, some random, mostly awesome – bagel Mondays, stocked candy jar and exceptional Stumptown coffee and cold brew, weekly in office meditation, quarterly massages and team outings.
Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.