Our Talent team members are the strategic hiring partners across Code and Theory’s departments and offices. We focus on creating genuine and individualized full lifecycle experiences for candidates, hiring managers and interviewers alike. We are committed to finding the most diverse and talented humans in the market and to creating a welcoming, inclusive and positive environment for them to do their best work.
We are looking for a Talent Experience Coordinator to join our growing team. We are a fast-paced team, often juggling multiple priorities, and the talent experience coordinator is an essential partner in keeping things moving forward. In coordinating our recruiting activities, inventing incredible candidate experiences every day and assisting with other administrative tasks, you will play an important role in the way we hire the best talent in the market.
You nerd out on making people feel welcome and cared for, are nimble and inventive, can thrive in a fast-paced setting sometimes with minimal supervision. At Code and Theory, we love to grow our people and you should expect to do so in this role, but we also have a lot of hiring to do, so you need to be able to hit the ground running!
- Schedule complex candidate interviews for multiple hiring teams, including phone, video and onsite interviews, using our applicant tracking system, Google Hire
- Maintain and organize recruiting documents including job descriptions, process documents, candidate materials and freelance contracts
- Interface well with candidates, and across various internal departments and hiring teams
- Actively look for ways to find efficiencies, enhance the candidate experience and improve scheduling logistics
- Partner with recruiters to gather interview feedback, provide timely candidate communications, and ensure a seamless transition from candidate to new hire
- Facilitate new hire onboarding and first day experience, in partnership with cross-office teams
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Heavy scheduling and calendaring experience strongly preferred
- Professional maturity to discreetly handle confidential information
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively, able to own projects and find opportunities for improving efficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, phenomenal listener and skillful multi-tasker
- Technically capable; experience working in Google Suite strongly preferred
- Positive, proactive and flexible attitude
- Excitement to find creative ways promote and build Code and Theory’s teams and values
Code and Theory is a digital-first creative agency that designs products, content, and campaigns across physical and digital environments. Founded in 2001 and operating out of offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Atlanta, and Manila, we believe a mix of technology and creativity can solve complex business problems to drive forward innovative change.
From helping to redefining the publishing landscape through our work with media companies such as NBC News, WWE, Bloomberg, The BBC, The Outline, Vogue, and The Guardian, to creating award-winning marketing programs for brands such as Maybelline New York, Victoria’s Secret, and Burger King, to developing unique customer experiences for NYLife, Quest Diagnostics, Citibank, Dignity Health, Reebok and Colgate to designing physical products for companies like Brown-Forman, Hearst, and Comcast, Code and Theory is a creative agency built for the entire ecosystem.
At Code and Theory, we strive to only be limited by our own ambition and creativity. We believe in pushing beyond the easy and obvious answers in order to deliver the solutions that are right for our clients, their businesses, and their users.
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the Code and Theory family, you also get the perks. There's the usual - 401k, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, flexible spending, pre tax commuter benefits and long-term disability. In addition, we have recently rolled out new Voluntary Benefits including Accident Insurance and Short Term disability that you can choose to elect upon hire. Then there are the extras, some random, mostly awesome – bagel Mondays, summer Fridays, stocked candy jar and exceptional La Colombe coffee and cold brew, weekly in office meditation, quarterly massages and team outings.
Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status