At Code and Theory, our Business Development Coordinators work across our internal agency teams to assist with our new business pipeline, communications and provide support to the business management team. Partnering with business development, PR and engagement teams, you will be an integral part of our pitch process.
You are organized, anticipatory and an excellent communicator, seamlessly navigating conversations with varying teams, regardless of level. Digitally-savvy, naturally curious and always looking to learn the next new thing, you understand the importance of being nimble and flexible. A self starter, knowing when to escalate important information and remaining unafraid to ask for help along the way, you understand that your team will help you grow and thrive at Code and Theory! You are passionate about the digital, emerging technology and industry happenings, and have genuine excitement to learn our clients’ and prospective clients’ business better than they know it themselves!
Above all, you are constantly and naturally an ambassador of Code and Theory’s values: humility, creativity and passion. If this sounds like you, and you want a chance to be a part of our innovative team, we’d love to hear from you.
- Assist Business Development team in handling day-to-day interactions, including coordination and preparation for case studies, business development materials and client meetings.
- Prepare and send meeting recaps and work closely with internal leadership team to confirm next steps and updates to timelines.
- Own organization of project status documents, toolkits and archives.
- Proofread copy and layout, ensuring that feedback and comments are tracked and incorporated.
- Bring 1-2 years’ experience in an intern or support capacity in an integrated or digital agency environment, ideally in a client services, account or marketing role.
- Excel at written communication, including internal / external meeting recaps, emails, and decks.
- Love all things internet-related and maintain a pulse on current trends across emerging tech, digital and social channels.
- Are collaborative and kind-natured, with a flexible attitude toward shifting environments and responsibilities.
Code and Theory is a digital-first strategic and creative agency that designs products, content, and campaigns across physical and digital environments. Founded in 2001 and operating out of offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Atlanta, and Manila, we believe a mix of technology and creativity can solve complex business problems to drive forward innovative change.
From helping to redefining the publishing landscape through our work with media companies such as NBC News, WWE, Bloomberg, The BBC, The Outline, Vogue, and The Guardian, to creating award-winning marketing programs for brands such as Maybelline New York, Victoria’s Secret, and Burger King, to developing unrivaled customer experiences for NYLife, Quest Diagnostics, Citibank, Dignity Health, Reebok and Colgate to designing physical products for companies like Brown-Forman, Hearst, and Comcast, Code and Theory is a creative agency built for the entire ecosystem.
At Code and Theory, we strive to only be limited by our own ambition and creativity. We believe in pushing beyond the easy and obvious answers in order to deliver the solutions that are right for our clients, their businesses, and their users.
Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.