We’re looking for an IT support technician to support a wide variety of user technologies in an fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Be a passionate, motivated, and organized IT professional
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be comfortable and effective in a fast-paced environment, constantly re-prioritizing tasks based on the dynamic nature of the business’ needs
- Have 5+ years experience with Apple products, specifically Macs, macOS and iOS
- Have 2+ years experience supporting Mac computers in a help desk environment
- Have experience with Apple Remote Desktop, SSH, and command line interface
- Have an understanding of common networking technologies (DNS, DHCP, VLANs, 802.11)
- Be familiar with G Suite, Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, Hangouts, and other Google platforms
- Be familiar with Slack, video & audio conferencing systems, and IP phones
- Be familiar with Windows (7 and later)
- Be familiar with the Android platform and device
- Be familiar with copy machines and printers
- Be able to work extended hours on nights and weekends when required
- Provide support for a variety of technical issues, including but not limited to: desktop/laptop hardware support and software/applications support, and other help desk requests
- Provision technology assets for new employees
- Maintain an accurate IT equipment inventory
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Ethernet and wireless networking issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot printer and copy machine (printing/scanning/faxing) issues
- Provide support to remote offices, and compensating for time zone differences (possibly having to work outside of normal business hours)
- Assist the IT team in a diverse range of IT project
Code and Theory is a digital-first strategic and creative agency that designs products, content, and campaigns across physical and digital environments. Founded in 2001 and operating out of offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Atlanta, and Manila, we believe a mix of technology and creativity can solve complex business problems to drive forward innovative change.
From helping to redefining the publishing landscape through our work with media companies such as NBC News, WWE, Bloomberg, The BBC, The Outline, Vogue, and The Guardian, to creating award-winning marketing programs for brands such as Maybelline New York, Victoria’s Secret, and Burger King, to developing unique customer experiences for NYLife, Quest Diagnostics, Citibank, Dignity Health, Reebok and Colgate to designing physical products for companies like Brown-Forman, Hearst, and Comcast, Code and Theory is a creative agency built for the entire ecosystem.
At Code and Theory, we strive to only be limited by our own ambition and creativity. We believe in pushing beyond the easy and obvious answers in order to deliver the solutions that are right for our clients, their businesses, and their users.
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the Code and Theory family, you also get the perks. There's the usual - 401k, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, flexible spending, pre tax commuter benefits and long-term disability. In addition, we have recently rolled out new Voluntary Benefits including Accident Insurance and Short Term disability that you can choose to elect upon hire. Then there are the extras, some random, mostly awesome – bagel Mondays, summer Fridays, stocked candy jar and exceptional la Colombe coffee and cold brew, weekly in office meditation, quarterly massages and team outings.
Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.