At Code and Theory, our Producers oversee the day-to-day activities for 2-3 concurrent client engagements. They easily collaborate across a team of creative strategists, interaction and visual designers, and engineers to deliver a successful product on time and on budget. Our Producers run projects from inception through launch for a variety of platforms and projects, including responsive website design and development, mobile/tablet applications, social media, retail and online advertising. They have impeccable communication, project management mastery and can clearly liaise across creative and development teams.
You understand project risks and challenges and capably respond, know when to raise red flags, and resolve and handle possible blockers in an effective and calm demeanor. You're able to partner closely with client counterparts, ensuring that guidelines are conveyed clearly, and the work progresses through to launch. Our clients trust our Producers' knowledge, experience and insight on the agency's progress. You are quick to clearly present new information and actively finding efficiencies, making certain that our projects launch with creative excellence, efficiency and of course, on time and on budget.
- Showcase tangible experience in delivery processes, methodologies and skill sets, including knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Running regular client status meetings to ensure that delivery is on track and collaborating with internal client service partners on the day-to-day client relationship
- Quickly identifying, handling and solving routine project issues including budget, timeline delays, resourcing, ream morale, output, creative decisions, technical hurdles and ptential bottlenecks.
- Actively monitoring and reporting on project benchmarks, completeness and related revenue recognition
- Writing of multiple SOWs, including deep familiarity with the Change Order management process
- Managing 1-3MM in concurrent project budgets over the course of the year
- Establishing appropriate client meeting schedules, managing agendas, and leading internal and external meetings to keep teams on task and focused.
- Impeccable attention to detail, including post-meeting with notes, action items and next steps
- Developing complex project plans, including task, staffing, and project calendars, and maintaining a current project work plan for both the client and project team at all times
- Polished communication and presentation across internal and external teams, including actively managing client expectations of tasks and deliverables as specified in a SOW, acceptance of final deliverables through regular project reviews and interim deliverables, and facilitating constructive dialog about progress against our goals
- 3-6 years' project management or digital production experience, in a creative digital agency.
- Strong Project Management tool set: Scrum/Sprint process, budget management (projects larger than $200,000), project planning, Statement of Work development
- Familiarity with development technologies and Software/Web Application Quality Assurance
- Client management (both internal and external) on scope and delivery
- Hands-on experience delivering digital products, including responsive web sites, digital campaign components (promotions, contests, banners, CRM) and social media content
- Calmly and capably provide clear direction, providing timely and effective feedback to improve creative processes, and keep work on budget and on schedule
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations
Code and Theory is a digital-first strategic and creative agency that designs products, content, and campaigns across physical and digital environments. Founded in 2001 and operating out of offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Atlanta, and Manila, we believe a mix of technology and creativity can solve complex business problems to drive forward innovative change. From helping to redefining the publishing landscape through our work with media companies such as NBC News, WWE, Bloomberg, The BBC, The Outline, Vogue, and The Guardian, to creating award-winning marketing programs for brands such as Maybelline New York, Victoria's Secret, and Burger King, to developing unique customer experiences for NYLife, Quest Diagnostics, Citibank, Dignity Health, Reebok and Colgate to designing physical products for companies like Brown-Forman, Hearst, and Comcast, Code and Theory is a creative agency built for the entire ecosystem. At Code and Theory, we strive to only be limited by our own ambition and creativity. We believe in pushing beyond the easy and obvious answers in order to deliver the solutions that are right for our clients, their businesses, and their users.
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the Code and Theory family, you also get the perks. There's the usual - 401k, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, flexible spending, pre tax commuter benefits and long-term disability. In addition, we have recently rolled out new Voluntary Benefits including Accident Insurance and Short Term disability that you can choose to elect upon hire. Then there are the extras, some random, mostly awesome bagel Mondays, summer Fridays, stocked candy jar and exceptional la Colombe coffee and cold brew, weekly in office meditation, quarterly massages and team outings
Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.