Code and Theory is looking for a Creative Strategist to lead day-to-day strategic engagements across clients and new business pitches. This person should possess strong expertise across a spectrum of strategic planning areas including:
Consumer insight development
Brand development and storytelling
Digital media and best practices
Digital experiences, services, and platform
This person would be responsible for driving high quality, high performing, engaging and innovative work for clients, while also contributing to overall agency thought leadership. They will require a strong sense of collaboration to work closely with cross-discipline teams both internally and externally. Building strong relationships and a sense of trust to counsel the team and clients is of key importance.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Digital Strategy role
- Proven track record of leading successful digital engagements in the past – delivering strategic solutions and rolling up your sleeves to bring those solutions to life
- Ability to interface with both day-to-day clients and senior business executives to drive strategic decisions around key project milestones
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Focused on promoting continual optimization and actively contributing to a culture of innovation, excellence, and accountability
- Ability to create a fun, inspirational, and collaborative environment with cross-functional teams to foster a shared sense of ownership and success
- The ability to thrive in an environment that values entrepreneurialism, adaptability, and results
- Experience working with beauty, fashion, or luxury clients preferred
Code and Theory is a digital-first strategic and creative agency that designs products, content, and campaigns across physical and digital environments. Founded in 2001 and operating out of offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Atlanta, and Manila, we believe a mix of technology and creativity can solve complex business problems to drive forward innovative change.
From helping to redefining the publishing landscape through our work with media companies such as NBC News, WWE, Bloomberg, The BBC, The Outline, Vogue, and The Guardian, to creating award-winning marketing programs for brands such as Maybelline New York, Victoria’s Secret, and Burger King, to developing unique customer experiences for NYLife, Quest Diagnostics, Citibank, Dignity Health, Reebok and Colgate to designing physical products for companies like Brown-Forman, Hearst, and Comcast, Code and Theory is a creative agency built for the entire ecosystem.
At Code and Theory, we strive to only be limited by our own ambition and creativity. We believe in pushing beyond the easy and obvious answers in order to deliver the solutions that are right for our clients, their businesses, and their users.
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the Code and Theory family, you also get the perks. There's the usual - 401k, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, flexible spending, pre tax commuter benefits and long-term disability. In addition, we have recently rolled out new Voluntary Benefits including Accident Insurance and Short Term disability that you can choose to elect upon hire. Then there are the extras, some random, mostly awesome – bagel Mondays, summer Fridays, stocked candy jar and exceptional la Colombe coffee and cold brew, weekly in office meditation, quarterly massages and team outings.
Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.