Code and Theory is a digital-first strategic and creative agency that designs products, content, and campaigns across physical and digital environments. Founded in 2001 and operating out of offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Atlanta, and Manilla, we believe a mix of technology and creativity can solve complex business problems to drive forward innovative change. From helping to redefining the publishing landscape through our work with media companies such as NBC News, WWE, Bloomberg, The BBC, The Outline, Vogue, and The Guardian, to creating award-winning marketing programs for brands such as Maybelline New York, Victoria's Secret, and Burger King, to developing unique customer experiences for NYLife, Quest Diagnostics, Citibank, Dignity Health, Reebok and Colgate to designing physical products for companies like Brown-Forman, Hearst, and Comcast, Code and Theory is a creative agency built for the entire ecosystem. At Code and Theory, we strive to only be limited by our own ambition and creativity. We believe in pushing beyond the easy and obvious answers in order to deliver the solutions that are right for our clients, their businesses, and their users.
Typically, associate digital producers at Code and Theory are involved in the following activities:
- Manage organization and internal team tracking for reviews, feedback and asset tracking/ management.
- Familiarity with organizational products like DropBox, Basecamp, Google Drive and other asset management systems.
- Interface with all team members and participants on a daily and weekly basis.
- Work with the Creative and Technology working teams to: a) Check in on Bandwidth/ Capacity, b) Manage/Report/Status on Asset Development progress, c) Ability to Identify Staffing Needs (Resource Allocations), d) Preliminary estimating for daily Design/ Technology Tasks
- Participate in client meetings with producers and manage meeting notes, file delivery and other Client related asks as directed by the Senior Production staff on the projects
- Manage projects according timelines and budgets set by Senior Production staff
- Work with Producers to create SOWs and Contracts for Clients and Vendors
- Manage Client level account maintenance tasks: Hard Cost Estimates, Purchase Orders, Freelancer Invoicing, Timesheet Management/Approval, etc.
- Typically, Prior Work experience (one to two years) is a Requirement
- Prior Agency Production experience (one to two years) working on digital and interactive projects is a Plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong writing skills
- Strong familiarity with the Web, Applications, Online Gaming and other digital and interactive tools both from a business and aesthetic/technology perspective
- Understanding/comprehension (able to learn) the correct balance of Business/Delivery, Creative and Technology support within the Production role
- Eager to learn new processes and able to listen to Senior Team experience (Humility is key - we all don't have the right answers)
- Proficiency with Gmail, Project Management software (Basecamp, DropBox, etc), including OmniPlan, Smartsheet or other Project Management Software
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the Code and Theory family, you also get the perks. There's the usual - 401k, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, flexible spending, pre tax commuter benefits and long-term disability. In addition, we have recently rolled out new Voluntary Benefits including Accident Insurance and Short Term disability that you can choose to elect upon hire. Then there are the extras, some random, mostly awesome bagel Mondays, summer Fridays, stocked candy jar and exceptional la Colombe coffee and cold brew, weekly in office meditation, quarterly massages and team outings.