The Research and Data team works closely with clients, strategists, data scientists and engineers to turn campaigns, content strategies, and site designs into well-defined measurement programs that produce relevant and reliable data, empower informed decision-making and enable iterative cycles of testing, learning and optimization.
We are seeking an intern from a quantitative field of study or social-sciences background to join our internship program where they will learn about our practices and methods for producing insights from data how to apply these insights to create best-in-class digital experiences and campaigns for our clientele of top brands, global enterprises, and renowned institutions.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate proficiencies in combining quantitative and qualitative data from many sources to build meaningful analyses which provide objective direction and informed conclusions.
Prior experience with digital product and marketing data from websites, apps, and campaigns is preferable, but candidates who can demonstrate skill in applied data analysis from other areas may also be considered.
Ultimately, we are looking for a candidate who we feel has the potential to not only become a permanent member of our team, but a future leader at our organization.
- Work with our team of data analysts to learn our processes for collecting and analyzing data to develop important strategic recommendations and business decisions.
- Distill data into useful insights and ad hoc analyses to inform brand and product strategy
- Present your findings to internal collaborators and client teams
- Conduct social listening and audience cluster analysis
- Perform behavioral analyses from web analytics
- Research our clients and competitors to figure out what they are doing well, what they could be doing better and incorporate your analysis and recommendations into the feedback loop of strategy, design and content creation.
- Background in a quantitative field, social sciences, or computer science
- An open, analytical, strategic and problem-solving mindset
- Demonstrated ability to clean, wrangle, analyze and visualize data sets large and small into streamlined, actionable reports
- Demonstrated ability to distill data into strategic recommendations
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to clearly articulate and present data and initiatives to creative and technical teams alike
- Understanding of SQL and relational data warehousing concepts preferred
- Flexibility to adapt to new/unfamiliar tools, data and problems
- Smart, curious, friendly, digitally savvy and down-to-earth