Description: The EMT Program Instructor leads the delivery of EMT training programs under the supervision of an EMS Program Director. Duties include lecture, leading classroom skill session groups, conducting skills and cognitive evaluations, and course record keeping.
- Current licensure or certification in Connecticut as an EMT, AEMT, or Paramedic.
- Current certification in Connecticut as an Emergency Medical Services Instructor (EMS-I)
- Recent experience as a skills evaluator during EMT examinations, either in classroom or during NREMT psychomotor examinations.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate with participants
- Ability to work independently