Our client is a leading provider of non-invasive treatments with the MR-guided focused ultrasound technology in neurosurgery.
They are looking for a highly qualified Clinical Applications Specialist to join their Neurosurgical team in North America.
This is a home office based position in the West Coast/South East – CA, OR, WA, NV, AZ, UT, GA, FL, NC, SC, LA and requires at least 60% travel.
1) Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (in Biomedical Engineering, Neuroscience or Medical Physics)
2) Hands-on experience in one of the following specialty areas: MRI, ultrasound, Operating Room
3) Experience in guidance of medical personnel and with complex multi-disciplinary products – advantage
4) Ability to travel 60-70% of time, including weekends, sometimes with short notice and at times internationally
5) Must have a valid driver’s license and passport
6) Ability to perform well under pressure
7) Able to lecture in front of large audiences
8) Work effectively with scientific customers, clinical personnel and with other company employees
9) Located on the West Coast or South East region of the US
10) Able to travel at least 60% of the time. Periodically required to work weekends and nights and may be required to engage in overnight travel
The job holder’s duties and responsibilities include any of the following:
For new and existing centers, the person in this role will train and guide clinical personnel.
Participate in onsite treatment support to develop and promote the knowledge base of users in the designated region
Demonstrate expertise and in-depth understanding in all aspects of the technology
Create technical and clinical documentation in form of reports, presentations and operating procedures
Act as the technical liaison between the company and clinical users