At Cambridge Mobile Telematics (CMT), our mission is to make roads safer by making drivers better. We are the global market leader in smartphone telematics with customers in over 20 countries. Our team of data scientists, engineers, and innovators use machine learning, artificial intelligence, and behavioral science to solve real-world problems to produce clear and actionable insights for drivers everywhere. Founded in 2010 by two MIT professors, we still maintain a startup culture – often experimenting and nimbly adjusting to the needs of our customers and the market.
CMT is seeking a Marketing Analyst to support our Marketing and Customer Success groups. This role will focus on querying and analyzing data related to app engagement and behavioral improvement across users. The Marketing Analyst will work to identify key trends across customer programs and support the development of key performance indicators for successful programs. This role will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally and develop a robust understanding of behavioral science and user engagement.
- Support incoming analytic requests from Marketing and Customer Success
- Query and analyze data for marketing proof points and media requests
- Report on app trial and contest engagement
- Report on customer program health by analyzing key performance indicators and engagement trends
- 1-2 years of experience in analyst role (internships accepted)
- High level of proficiency in SQL
- Base level of proficiency in Python, Google Analytics
- Experience using business intelligence tools or visualization software
- Desire to ask tough questions and develop creative solutions
- Desire to be a team player and work in a collaborative environment