Join us in making roads safer by making drivers better!
CMT is seeking outstanding Full-Stack Web Developers to join us in building technology to reliably collect and manage data from sensors on smartphones and connected devices in vehicles. As a member of our engineering group, you will help accomplish our mission by designing and building solutions that solve our customer's problems. Our company is made up of collaborative, customer-committed, and creative experts that enjoy working in a fast-paced and fun environment. We are looking for high performers to help build global-scale solutions to improve safety in an evolving mobile world.
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code using sound software development practices
- Create website layouts and user interfaces using HTML/CSS
- Build web pages that present complex information in intuitive ways
- Build software across various back-end services and databases, including mobile, IoT, cloud, and data components
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on customer and product needs
- Collaborate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Partner with business groups to solve problems for our customers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in web application development and programming
- Top-notch programming skills and knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of, and ability to use, relational database systems
- Good understanding of how web applications work
“Nice to have” skills
- Strong knowledge in web security and session management
- Ability to work independently when needed
- Ability to learn quickly
- Familiarity with PHP
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
About Cambridge Mobile Telematics
At Cambridge Mobile Telematics (CMT), our mission is to make the world’s roads safer. We are the global market leader in mobile telematics with customers in over 20 countries serving millions of drivers. Our team uses mobile sensing and IoT devices, machine learning, applied statistics, and behavioral science to solve real-world problems to produce clear and actionable insights for drivers, insurers, and fleets. Founded in 2010 from an MIT research project, we still maintain a startup culture – often experimenting and nimbly adjusting to the needs of our customers and the market. We are well-financed thanks to customer revenues and a $500M investment from the SoftBank Vision Fund. Please visit www.cmtelematics.com
for more information and follow @cmtelematics on Twitter.