Join us in making roads safer by making drivers better!
CMT is seeking outstanding Machine Learning Software Engineers to join us in building technology to reliably collect and manage data from sensors on smartphones and connected devices in vehicles. As a member of our engineering group, you will help accomplish our mission by designing and building solutions that solve our customer’s problems. Our company is made up of collaborative, customer-committed, and creative experts that enjoy working in a fast-paced and fun environment. We are looking for high performers to help build global-scale solutions to improve safety in an evolving mobile world.
Our Machine Learning Software Engineers use various techniques and disciplines in machine learning, signal processing, statistics and robotics, ranging from probabilistic inference on mobile sensor data, data fusion between noisy sensors, time-series and/or geospatial analysis, image and video analysis using deep neural networks, risk modeling and classification of driving behavior, data visualization, and more. You will not only design and prototype data algorithms, but also implement your algorithms for production for millions of drivers.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline
- 3+ years of experience developing software using machine learning algorithms
- Strong programming skills for constructing and understanding data pipelines, particularly in Python (scipy/numpy) and SQL
- MS / PhD plus several years of relevant experience
- Expertise in one or more of: machine learning, data mining, signal processing, or advanced statistics
- Experience with modern/emerging scalable computing platforms and languages (e.g. Apache Spark)
- Experience in designing data pipelines and products for real world applications
- Strong understanding of software design and disciplines
"Nice to have"
- Knowledge of image segmentation, classification, temporal tracking, attention, alignment techniques.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc) and architectures (CNN, RNN, etc.)
- Familiarity with with popular object detection and classification models (e.g. MaskRCNN, YOLO )
- Familiarity with object tracking methods (e.g. Optical Flow )
About Cambridge Mobile Telematics
At Cambridge Mobile Telematics (CMT), our mission is to make the world’s roads safer. We are the global market leader in mobile telematics with customers in over 20 countries serving millions of drivers. Our team uses mobile sensing and IoT devices, machine learning, applied statistics, and behavioral science to solve real-world problems to produce clear and actionable insights for drivers, insurers, and fleets. Founded in 2010 from an MIT research project, we still maintain a startup culture – often experimenting and nimbly adjusting to the needs of our customers and the market. We are well-financed thanks to customer revenues and a $500M investment from the SoftBank Vision Fund. Please visit www.cmtelematics.com
for more information and follow @cmtelematics on Twitter.