Join us in making roads safer by making drivers better!
CMT is seeking outstanding Cloud Software Engineers to join us in building technology to reliably collect and manage data from sensors on smartphones and connected devices in vehicles. As a member of our engineering group, you will help accomplish our mission by designing and building solutions that solve our customer's problems. Our company is made up of collaborative, customer-committed, and creative experts that enjoy working in a fast-paced and fun environment. We are looking for high performers to help build global-scale solutions to improve safety in an evolving mobile world.
- Design and build efficient, reliable and secure software infrastructure
- Design and implement efficient algorithms for processing large volume of data
- Design and implement easy to use APIs for clients to use
- Design and build tools that make our development process more efficient
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of at least one of Python, Java or C++; familiarity with two or more languages is preferred
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong troubleshooting abilities for diagnosing complex issues
- Strong working knowledge of relational database systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Unix/Linux
“Nice to have” skills:
- Proven working experience in software development; 5+ years of experience
- Solid understanding of algorithm complexity
- A solid understanding of client/server architecture and distributed systems
- Experience with scalability and security of large-scale web services
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Proficient in Object-Oriented Programming
About Cambridge Mobile Telematics
At Cambridge Mobile Telematics (CMT), our mission is to make the world’s roads safer. We are the global market leader in mobile telematics with customers in over 20 countries serving millions of drivers. Our team uses mobile sensing and IoT devices, machine learning, applied statistics, and behavioral science to solve real-world problems to produce clear and actionable insights for drivers, insurers, and fleets. Founded in 2010 from an MIT research project, we still maintain a startup culture – often experimenting and nimbly adjusting to the needs of our customers and the market. We are well-financed thanks to customer revenues and a $500M investment from the SoftBank Vision Fund. Please visit www.cmtelematics.com
for more information and follow @cmtelematics on Twitter.