CMDS is a marketing and design agency in Colts Neck, NJ. We believe in capturing mindshare to position companies as leaders in their space so we can attract their ideal customers. We use a proven marketing and web design system that has been perfected over 16 years for the companies we select. We work with brands that believe in the power of marketing great web design… and want to grow their brand tenfold.
It’s the people at CMDS that make it the company that it is today. We hire people who are smart, self-starters and determined, favoring talent over experience. Our building and offices are designed to encourage employee interactions within and across teams, and foster conversation to take the brands we work with to the next level.
We are looking for motivated, self starting human to join our team and work in a fun and creative environment. As an Executive Assistant, you will be an integral part of operations. You will work closely with the CEO and occasionally team members. We are looking for someone with high energy and a positive vibe who works well in a fast-paced environment, has strong people, phone, writing and editing skills as well as impeccable time management and organization skills. In a nutshell, if you fit this description and you’re a rockstar, apply!
- You are motivated to constantly learn and grow and take on additional responsibilities and/or new projects.
- You possess a great team focused attitude with ability to work collaboratively with others.
- You accomplish routine and habitual tasks diligently with care and attention to detail.
- You’re a hands-on problem solver.
- You know how to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- You’re a top notch communicator (whether by telephone, e-mail or in-person
- You are the right hand man (or woman) to the CEO and do whatever it takes to make sure the business is operating to it’s best ability.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Arrange and manage extremely detailed calendars; schedule complex senior-level meetings and related logistics.
- Organize and follow up on action items after participating on calls and attending meetings, or as directed.
- Manage telephone and email communication, prioritize tasks and act on behalf of direct reports when necessary.
- Handle accounts payable/accounts receivable related tasks as needed.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports.
- Conduct various research; use research tools and programs and provide results.
- Take minutes during calls and meetings.
- Take on ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Maintain business and personal files, faxing, scanning and photocopying.
- Assist CEO with work and personal tasks and balance.
- Maintain a stellar organized office including the ordering of supplies/food.
- Making coffee daily, filling bathrooms with supplies, ordering food, running errands
- Finding vendors
- Brainstorming with CEO on business ideas (he’s a serial entrepreneur)
- Updating documents and printing for other businesses
- Undergraduate degree highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Docs.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Experience being an assistant in a similar environment.
We’ll pay for approximately 50% of your medical, 100% dental, 2 weeks paid vacation plus holidays and EVERY Friday off as well as give you a great place to grow. Salary offers range based on experience from $35,000 - $40,000.
HOW TO GET THIS JOB
- A unique cover letter that explains why you would be perfect for this position. We can smell boilerplate letters from a mile away, so show us you really want this.
- Your resume emphasizing any pertinent experience you have related to this ad. We want experience!
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing if you're the next rockstar!