CMDS is a marketing and design agency in Colts Neck, NJ. We believe in capturing mindshare to position companies as leaders in their space so we can attract their ideal customers. We use a proven marketing and web design system that has been perfected over 16 years for the companies we select. We work with brands that believe in the power of marketing great web design… and want to grow their brand tenfold.
It’s the people at CMDS that make it the company that it is today. We hire people who are smart, self-starters and determined, favoring talent over experience. Our building and offices are designed to encourage employee interactions within and across teams, and foster conversation to take the brands we work with to the next level.
Got hooks? Can you create content that is sharable, likable and viral on social networks? Can you create compelling content all day long? Got proof? CMDS, the area’s leading internet marketing services agency, is seeking a full-time Creative Content Writer to develop compelling, exciting and share-worthy website content for clients across a range of industries. The ideal full-time on-site candidate will be comfortable writing in multiple styles and subject areas, and able to identify topics of interest and high engagement-levels for clients’ target audiences.
- You can write clear marketing copy to promote products/services for CMDS and our clients
- You don't mind communicating with clients
- You know how to organize yourself and can manage several projects at a time without dropping the ball
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- You know how to conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- You know how to create email templates within Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.
- You're driven to identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write blog posts, case studies, website content, ad copy, and more
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Create ad copy for Google Ads and other paid initiatives
- Create taglines for brands
- Update website content as needed
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to clients for input and approval
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, proactive and action-based
- Ability to effectively communicate visually, verbally, and in writing
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
We’ll pay for approximately 50% of your medical, 100% dental, 2 weeks paid vacation plus holidays and EVERY Friday off as well as give you a great place to grow. Salary for this position ranges from $45,000 – $50,000 per year.
HOW TO GET THIS JOB
- YOU MUST HAVE AGENCY OR CLIENT SIDE EXPERIENCE!
- A unique cover letter that explains why you would be perfect for this position. We can smell boilerplate letters from a mile away, so show us you really want this.
- Your resume emphasizing any pertinent experience you have in the world of digital marketing.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing if you're the next rockstar!