CloudZero is a small startup company in a rapidly growing space, looking for a marketing intern for Spring semester 2020, with potential to extend into the Summer. In this role, you'll get an incredibly wide array of responsibility and the opportunity to work directly with the Director of Marketing and executive team. You definitely will not be limited to typical internship tasks. Responsibilities may include:
- Building, executing, and measuring campaigns in Hubspot
- Tracking engagement and SEO with tools like Google Analytics
- Promoting CloudZero on Social Media
- Supporting execution of Trade Shows and Events
- Possible graphic design (if it's an area of interest for you)
- Helping to maintain the CloudZero website
- Some research, list maintenance, etc.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is excited to take on a lot of responsibility and take the initiative to lead projects.
- Does not want a typical internship with defined tasks to do and instruction manual. You will be given projects and need to learn on the fly and figure things out. We will give you as much advanced work as you're capable of!
- Can learn quickly isn't afraid to tackle something you don't know how to do.
- Has a great attitude and can learn quickly from constructive criticism.
- Bonus: If you have experience with digital marketing from previous internship, that's a huge plus for us!
Internship is paid. Hours to be determined based on candidate availability.