CloudBolt Software (www.cloudbolt.io) is a leader in hybrid cloud automation. We have developed the next-generation cloud management and automation platform that is transforming the way system administrators and their users interact with their data centers and access their public and private cloud environments.
At CloudBolt we focus on people because we believe our employees are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you're looking to join young, energetic company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love... join us at CloudBolt, and be part of the cloud computing revolution!
- You have extensive experience with QA automation, manual testing, and standard testing and development best practices
- You enjoy coding and have experience with Python, databases, shell scripting, and Git
- You have worked with Selenium, Test Rails and Pytest (or some equivalent testing framework)
- You are thrilled by the notion of owning and improving our automation pipeline, working with the development team to build the best CI/CD system possible
- You have an understanding of public clouds and traditional on-premise software
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic work environment where change is expected and we are always striving to improve our processes.
Core Responsibilities Include
- Embedding yourself in the development team to write technically-driven test automation
- Creating test strategies with the QA team and developers, and turning those plans into action
- Ensuring that each release meets our quality bar by executing test plans and verifying results
- Improving our QA tooling and ensuring continuous testing within our CI/CD framework
- 3+ years of QA experience, with a strong automation background, ideally working on an enterprise software product with a highly technical product/team
- Experience writing code in Python
- Experience using CI/CD systems, such as Jenkins
- Experience developing tests in common automation frameworks (pytest, selenium, etc.)
- Bachelors, Masters, or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a related field. Equivalent experience will also be considered
Founded in 2011, we're a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Rockville, MD, with offices in Portland, OR, and employees around the country. We're backed by Insight Venture Partners and have been on a rapid growth trajectory the past several years. In 2018, we grew revenues 150%, doubled headcount, and today, count 100+ enterprise customers worldwide. We're proud to be listed in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for "Cloud Management Platforms" and most recently, we were named "2019 Red Hot Company" by DCA Live and winner at the 2019 Oregon Technology Awards.
CloudBolt kick-started 2019 with a record 150 percent surge in annual revenue and a 40 percent increase in enterprise customers worldwide in 2018.