CloudBolt is looking for a Engagement Manager, who will be responsible for building and maintaining post-sales relationships with our Customers. You will serve as the main “Point of Contact” (POC), to promote and ensure the successful adoption and implementation of the CloudBolt Platform and its services. Specifically, you will provide account management and high-level technical support to customers and project teams. Also, you may be required to visit customers within an assigned area to ensure our solutions are favorable, in addition, to coordinating the installation and integration of services for customers.
Engagement Managers pro-actively develop relationships with their customers, as well as facilitate communication with Technical Support when necessary. They are responsible for identifying potential areas of concern for customers before they arise. They make recommendations based on their recognition of a client’s current and future requirement(s) during the ongoing business relationship. As a result, Engagement Managers are a key component of our overall Customer Success Strategy.
Engagement Manager Tasks
- Pro-actively, manage the technical relationship with Customers via: Solutions Delivery, Development of Account Support Strategies, Escalation Management, Reporting and coordination of all internal and external CloudBolt resources.
- Act as the “Trusted Advisor” to promote and accelerate the adoption of the Cloudbolt Platform to ensure a high level of Customer Satisfaction.
- Conduct regular scheduled communications with customers to review overall Customer Health, identify issues, and provide information on best practices and new releases.
- Engage with Technical Support as the Customer Advocate to identify/resolve operational and service-related issues to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Drive and Manage the delivery of recommended/agreed-upon services to successful completion; inclusive of milestones, timetables and deliverables.
- Function as a front-line technical resource for “best practice” and informal customer queries.
- Partner with Product Management regarding new features and functionality; Customer Advocate for improving and enhancing new/existing feature sets.
- Self-starter attitude; practicing strong organizational skills, communication, and project management thru creative and adaptive approaches
What you’ll bring:
- A solid Customer Service background focused on Technical Advocacy
- Relationship Management; being the link between our customers and the business
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically, while providing a consistent, high-level of Customer Satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Customer Service/Technical Account Management skills
- A good understanding of Data Center technologies and IT Infrastructure
- An aptitude to learn new technology concepts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practice experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in a client facing role Customer Service and/or related technical field
- An understanding of IT infrastructure, Virtualization, and/or Cloud Technologies
- Superb written and verbal communications skills
- A passion for building a software company and working with some of the largest IT shops in the World.