CloudBolt Software (www.cloudbolt.io) is a leader in hybrid cloud automation. We have developed the next-generation cloud management and automation platform that is transforming the way system administrators and their users interact with their data centers and access their public and private cloud environments.
At CloudBolt we focus on people because we believe our employees are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you're looking to join young, energetic company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love... join us at CloudBolt, and be part of the cloud computing revolution!
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our Platform Engineering team in SE Portland, helping us automate the processes that build, test, and deliver our product into our customers' hands.
- You are passionate about automation and solving problems with code.
- You work well on a team and enjoy collaborating with others to find the best solution to a problem.
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic work environment where change is expected and we are always striving to improve our processes.
- You take ownership of problems and see them through to completion.
- You have strong communication skills and are able to teach and mentor others
- You enjoy learning new things and can come up to speed quickly on new concepts.
- Improving and maintaining tools to make the CloudBolt product available for download and installation in AWS, GCP, Azure, and VMware
- Improving and maintaining tools to enable existing customers to easily upgrade to the latest version
- Automating our CI/CD pipeline to build and test code more effectively
- Collaborating with developers on ways to modernize and improve infrastructure, such as upgrading operating systems or migrating to Docker containers
- Deploying the latest cloud technologies to assist developers in integrating them with the core product.
- 6+ years of development and/or DevOps experience experience
- You have a Bachelors, Masters, or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a related field. Equivalent experience will also be considered.
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Health & Dependent Care FSA
- 15 days of PTO
- Paid Winter Break (between Christmas and New Year’s)
- 10 Holidays to include 4 Floater Holidays
- Volunteer/Community Engagement Day
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Open Door Policy Approach at all levels
- Free Parking, Gym & Cafeteria on Premises
- Business Expense Reimbursement
- Maternity Leave (up to 8 weeks of fully paid leave for recovering birth mothers)
- Baby-Bonding Leave (for any parent)
- Equity Grant
- Monthly Cellphone & Home internet Reimbursement
- Contemporary & Inspiring Workspace
- Flexible Schedule & Work from Home Options
- Talented and Engaged Colleagues
- Free Shuttle Service to Pike & Rose and to the Metro (Rockville office)
- All this, PLUS a paycheck!!
Founded in 2011, we're a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Rockville, MD, with offices in Portland, OR, and employees around the country. We're backed by Insight Venture Partners and have been on a rapid growth trajectory the past several years. In 2018, we grew revenues 150%, doubled headcount, and today, count 100+ enterprise customers worldwide. We're proud to be listed in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for "Cloud Management Platforms" and most recently, we were named "2019 Red Hot Company" by DCA Live and winner at the 2019 Oregon Technology Awards.
CloudBolt kick-started 2019 with a record 150 percent surge in annual revenue and a 40 percent increase in enterprise customers worldwide in 2018.
CloudBolt... Proud winner of the TAO Award under the ’non-headquartered’ category: