CloudBolt Software (www.cloudbolt.io) is a leader in hybrid cloud automation. We have developed the next-generation cloud management and automation platform that is transforming the way system administrators and their users interact with their data centers and access their public and private cloud environments.
At CloudBolt we focus on people because we believe our employees are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you're looking to join young, energetic company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love... join us at CloudBolt, and be part of the cloud computing revolution!
We're looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team, helping direct our vision of the product and execute on the product roadmap.
We believe in:
- Minimizing waste by working iteratively and iterating on the way we work
- Learning from our failures, and building systems that don't fail the same way twice
- Being pragmatic in our approach to design and implementation and being thoughtful about the business context of our work
- Designing usability and security into a system, not layering it on top
- Supporting our customers from initial planning, through development, to production
At CloudBolt, product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a group of experienced entrepreneurs and builders who have a track record of successfully launching large-scale products and services.
As the first Product Manager for a CloudBolt, you’ll be building products, designing product strategy, and will gain exposure to a wide range of challenges. You will have the freedom to run with product ideas and work with an amazing team of engineers to make them a reality. You will also be a leader on a small team that we expect to grow quickly as we continue to rapidly scale.
You may be a good fit if:
- You have experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship and are a passionate entrepreneur
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, analytics, marketing, design, and sales
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You’re motivated by the chance to improve the lives of your customers
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, no matter how big or small the issue may be
- You are passionate about all aspects of the product — not just the core product, but the user experience, the quality, the security and performance of the product as well
- You have experience working on B2B products and an understanding of the cloud market, Enterprise IT ecosystem, and product landscape
- You have 5+ years of experience in a product role
What CloudBolt Offers You:
Our benefits package includes:
- Health & Dependent Care FSA
- 15 days of PTO
- Paid Winter Break (between Christmas and New Year’s)
- 10 Holidays to include 4 Floater Holidays
- Volunteer/Community Engagement Day
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Open Door Policy Approach at all levels
- Free Parking, Gym & Cafeteria on Premises
- Business Expense Reimbursement
- Maternity Leave (up to 8 weeks of fully paid leave for recovering birth mothers)
- Baby-Bonding Leave (for any parent)
- Equity Grant
- Monthly Cellphone & Home internet Reimbursement
- Contemporary & Inspiring Workspace
- Flexible Schedule & Work from Home Options
- Talented and Engaged Colleagues
- Free Shuttle Service to Pike & Rose and to the Metro (Rockville office)
- All this, PLUS a paycheck!!
Founded in 2011, we're a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Rockville, MD, with offices in Portland, OR, and employees around the country. We're backed by Insight Venture Partners and have been on a rapid growth trajectory the past several years. In 2018, we grew revenues 150%, doubled headcount, and today, count 100+ enterprise customers worldwide. We're proud to be listed in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for "Cloud Management Platforms" and most recently, we were named "2019 Red Hot Company" by DCA Live and winner at the 2019 Oregon Technology Awards.
CloudBolt kick-started 2019 with a record 150 percent surge in annual revenue and a 40 percent increase in enterprise customers worldwide in 2018.
CloudBolt... Proud winner of the TAO Award under the ’non-headquartered’ category: