CloudBolt Software (www.cloudbolt.io) is a leader in hybrid cloud automation. We have developed the next-generation cloud management and automation platform that is transforming the way system administrators and their users interact with their data centers and access their public and private cloud environments.
At CloudBolt we focus on people because we believe our employees are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you're looking to join young, energetic company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love... join us at CloudBolt, and be part of the cloud computing revolution!
We are looking for a super-star Technical Recruiter who enjoys both the people and the process sides of the recruiting lifecycle. If you are looking to make a huge impact, build something special and work in a fast-growing space with fun-loving talented colleagues, this opportunity is for you! The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for handling the full-lifecycle recruiting function and will lead all sourcing and recruiting activities for the company.
- Manage candidates through the recruiting and selection process, manage client relationships, and complete projects that enhance the recruiting and onboarding experience.
- Be identified as a subject-matter expert for recruitment type activities (risk, systems, sourcing, client management, etc.).
- Keep abreast of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc. to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Client management – partner with hiring managers, group or organization leads, key stakeholders and contingent / retained search firms, if needed, to understand recruiting needs and develop a strategy to meet hiring goals.
- Candidate management - develop and execute sourcing plans to identify and recruit people with skills matching the hiring needs, creating relationships with candidates to facilitate process and get to offer acceptance.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with hiring manager and/or interview team as candidate moves through the process.
- Ad-hoc project work - lead miscellaneous department projects.
- Data entry and data management – Google Hire, LinkedIn Recruiter, Paychex, HireRight, and other recruiting / onboarding technologies necessary to fulfill the role.
- At least 4 years of experience in recruiting including full lifecycle, research, and sourcing
- At least 2 years of experience in technical and IT recruiting
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job experience
- Excellent attention to details and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Experience using GoogleHire or similar recruiting systems
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Recruiting certification a plus (AIRS, SHRM, LinkedIn, etc.)
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Health & Dependent Care FSA
- 15 days of PTO
- Paid Winter Break (between Christmas and New Year’s)
- 10 Holidays to include 4 Floater Holidays
- Volunteer/Community Engagement Day
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Open Door Policy Approach at all levels
- Free Parking, Gym & Cafeteria on Premises
- Business Expense Reimbursement
- Maternity Leave (up to 8 weeks of fully paid leave for recovering birth mothers)
- Baby-Bonding Leave (for any parent)
- Equity Grant
- Monthly Cellphone & Home internet Reimbursement
- Contemporary & Inspiring Workspace
- Flexible Schedule & Work from Home Options
- Talented and Engaged Colleagues
- Free Shuttle Service to Pike & Rose and to the Metro (Rockville office)
- All this, PLUS a paycheck!!
Founded in 2011, we're a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Rockville, MD, with offices in Portland, OR, and employees around the country. We're backed by Insight Venture Partners and have been on a rapid growth trajectory the past several years. In 2018, we grew revenues 150%, doubled headcount, and today, count 100+ enterprise customers worldwide. We're proud to be listed in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for "Cloud Management Platforms" and most recently, we were named "2019 Red Hot Company" by DCA Live and winner at the 2019 Oregon Technology Awards.
CloudBolt kick-started 2019 with a record 150 percent surge in annual revenue and a 40 percent increase in enterprise customers worldwide in 2018.