CloudBolt Software (www.cloudbolt.io) is a leader in hybrid cloud automation. We have developed the next-generation cloud management and automation platform that is transforming the way system administrators and their users interact with their data centers and access their public and private cloud environments.
At CloudBolt we focus on people because we believe our employees are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you're looking to join young, energetic company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love... join us at CloudBolt, and be part of the cloud computing revolution!
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our team, helping improve our user experience through intuitive flow, improved usability, and elegant design.
You work well on a team and enjoy solving problems with minimal help (but are also open to feedback and opinions)
You are comfortable working in a dynamic work environment where change is expected and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
You take ownership of problems and see them through to completion
You are proactive, see the need for improvement and act on it without being directed
You are an excellent communicator and have a fastidious attention to detail
You are friendly, motivated, a self-starter, and love getting things done
- Responsible for the design (visual and user experience) of CloudBolt product
- Create a compelling, consistent, and user-centric experience for the application, in every facet of the product
- Design the look & feel of the product, including mock-ups, wireframes, comps, and assets as required
- Conduct usability tests, ranging from hallway conversations to focus groups, to determine how to best help our customers and meet our goals for the product
- Work with the development team, product managers, and stakeholders to ensure we design and realize the vision and goals of the product
- 5+ years of experience with end-to-end design on enterprise-scale web applications
- Leading usability studies, formally and informally, to help find the best solutions
- Demonstrated expertise of best practices for modern web app usability
- Mastery of industry best practices, tools and methodologies to drive the best results possible
- Fastidious attention to detail and a desire for perfection — but also an understanding of ROI and not letting perfect be the enemy of good
- Bachelors, Masters or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a related field. Equivalent experience will also be considered
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Health & Dependent Care FSA
- 15 days of PTO
- Paid Winter Break (between Christmas and New Year’s)
- 10 Holidays to include 4 Floater Holidays
- Volunteer/Community Engagement Day
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Open Door Policy Approach at all levels
- Free Parking, Gym & Cafeteria on Premises
- Business Expense Reimbursement
- Maternity Leave (up to 8 weeks of fully paid leave for recovering birth mothers)
- Baby-Bonding Leave (for any parent)
- Equity Grant
- Monthly Cellphone & Home internet Reimbursement
- Contemporary & Inspiring Workspace
- Flexible Schedule & Work from Home Options
- Talented and Engaged Colleagues
- Free Shuttle Service to Pike & Rose and to the Metro (Rockville office)
- All this, PLUS a paycheck!!
Founded in 2011, we're a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Rockville, MD, with offices in Portland, OR, and employees around the country. We're backed by Insight Venture Partners and have been on a rapid growth trajectory the past several years. In 2018, we grew revenues 150%, doubled headcount, and today, count 100+ enterprise customers worldwide. We're proud to be listed in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for "Cloud Management Platforms" and most recently, we were named "2019 Red Hot Company" by DCA Live and winner at the 2019 Oregon Technology Awards.
CloudBolt kick-started 2019 with a record 150 percent surge in annual revenue and a 40 percent increase in enterprise customers worldwide in 2018.