CloudBolt Software (www.cloudbolt.io) is a leader in hybrid cloud automation. We have developed the next-generation cloud management and automation platform that is transforming the way system administrators and their users interact with their data centers and access their public and private cloud environments.
At CloudBolt we focus on people because we believe our employees are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you're looking to join young, energetic company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love... join us at CloudBolt, and be part of the cloud computing revolution!
- You work well on a team and enjoy solving problems with minimal help (but are also open to feedback and opinions)
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic work environment where change is expected and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You take ownership of problems and see them through to completion
- You are proactive, see the need for improvement and act on it without being directed
- You are an excellent communicator and have a fastidious attention to detail
- You are friendly, motivated, a self-starter, and love getting things done
- Leading CloudBolt’s front-end development efforts and implementation, including frameworks and libraries
- Implementing designs and interfaces to drive ease of usability for our customers, helping make their tasks as easy, intuitive, and enjoyable as possible
- Working with the development team, product managers, stakeholders, and designers to ensure we are building the right things. This could include everything from user testing to mock-ups to sign-off and implementation
- Interfacing and working with Python code to cleanly integrate the presentation layer of the application
- 3+ years of experience with end-to-end design, from design through development and maintenance
- Expert UI/UX skills, including prototyping, usability, mock-ups, and comps
- Excellent understanding of usability, design, and interfaces
- Python experience, including Django
- Bachelors, Masters or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a related field. Equivalent experience will also be considered
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Health & Dependent Care FSA
- 15 days of PTO
- Paid Winter Break (between Christmas and New Year’s)
- 10 Holidays to include 4 Floater Holidays
- Volunteer/Community Engagement Day
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Open Door Policy Approach at all levels
- Free Parking, Gym & Cafeteria on Premises
- Business Expense Reimbursement
- Maternity Leave (up to 8 weeks of fully paid leave for recovering birth mothers)
- Baby-Bonding Leave (for any parent)
- Equity Grant
- Monthly Cellphone & Home internet Reimbursement
- Contemporary & Inspiring Workspace
- Flexible Schedule & Work from Home Options
- Talented and Engaged Colleagues
- Free Shuttle Service to Pike & Rose and to the Metro (Rockville office)
- All this, PLUS a paycheck!!
Founded in 2011, we're a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Rockville, MD, with offices in Portland, OR, and employees around the country. We're backed by Insight Venture Partners and have been on a rapid growth trajectory the past several years. In 2018, we grew revenues 150%, doubled headcount, and today, count 100+ enterprise customers worldwide. We're proud to be listed in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for "Cloud Management Platforms" and most recently, we were named "2019 Red Hot Company" by DCA Live and winner at the 2019 Oregon Technology Awards.
CloudBolt kick-started 2019 with a record 150 percent surge in annual revenue and a 40 percent increase in enterprise customers worldwide in 2018.
CloudBolt... Proud winner of the TAO Award under the ’non-headquartered’ category:
Portland, Oregon ranks #6 in US News - “Best Places to Live” https://realestate.usnews.com/places/oregon/portland