CloudBolt Software (www.cloudbolt.io) is a leader in hybrid cloud automation. We have developed the next-generation cloud management and automation platform that is transforming the way system administrators and their users interact with their data centers and access their public and private cloud environments.
At CloudBolt we focus on people because we believe our employees are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you're looking to join young, energetic company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love... join us at CloudBolt, and be part of the cloud computing revolution!
· You, as the ideal candidate, are thought of as a leader first, then a technologist.
· You provide leadership, make tough decisions, and get things done within quickly growing enterprise software companies
· You have led a high-performing sprint team using Agile, driving improvements in velocity, quality, and timelines
· You believe in quality code, doing things right, and getting results.
· You are not afraid to voice and defend your opinion but are also willing to compromise to find the best solution for the business.
· You overcome tough challenges, and provide the insight to understand how different options will impact the team in order to choose the best solution to any given problem.
· Growing, developing, and mentoring of a talented team of software developers.
· Scope projects and development iterations ensuring that commitments meet the business goals, deliverables and objectives.
· Ensure that the development team has the resources needed, the processes in place, and the impediments removed to succeed.
· Drive incremental improvement in process, product, and tools.
· Work collaboratively to refine, improve and create new processes and policies that enable developers to produce higher quality code faster.
· Establish team goals that support business objectives.
· Understand current development tools and technologies, comfortable leading without being the technology expert. Ability to trust the experts on the team, but savvy enough to be able to call it as you see it.
· Report status of projects to leadership and key stakeholders.
· Effectively manage team staffing requirements.
Founded in 2011, we're a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Rockville, MD, with offices in Portland, OR, and employees around the country. We're backed by Insight Venture Partners and have been on a rapid growth trajectory the past several years. In 2018, we grew revenues 150%, doubled headcount, and today, count 100+ enterprise customers worldwide. We're proud to be listed in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for "Cloud Management Platforms" and most recently, we were named "2019 Red Hot Company" by DCA Live and winner at the 2019 Oregon Technology Awards.
CloudBolt kick-started 2019 with a record 150 percent surge in annual revenue and a 40 percent increase in enterprise customers worldwide in 2018.