CloudBolt Software (www.cloudbolt.io) is a leader in hybrid cloud automation. We have developed the next-generation cloud management and automation platform that is transforming the way system administrators and their users interact with their data centers and access their public and private cloud environments.
At CloudBolt we focus on people because we believe our employees are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you're looking to join young, energetic company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love... join us at CloudBolt, and be part of the cloud computing revolution!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Channel Sales Professional, based in Chicago or Houston, to cover the Midwest Region. The successful candidate will crush quota by working with our Director of Channels and our Account Managers to uncover new partners and business. As a Channel Account Manager, you will be responsible for working with our commercial team in identifying new partners to engage with.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales target
- Accurately forecast all partner sales within your territory
- Establish and deliver your sales strategy which outlines your vision of success
- Build relationships through face-to-face meetings, phone and e-mail contact
- Cultivate strong relationships with senior IT leadership and key partners.
- Meet with those clients, presenting and proposing value-added services along the way, negotiating and
- influencing in order to bring about success
- Act as an advisor to clients, keeping abreast of technical and industry information as well as reporting on industry fluctuations and market conditions
- Assist and attend corporate tradeshows and events
- Communicate openly and widely with internal stakeholders
- Manage, follow-up and qualify all leads and keep the CRM update ensuring all information is accurate, relevant and current
- Maintains sales records (Salesforce) and prepares sales reports as required
- Remains knowledgeable of our solutions
- 5+ years of channel experience, ideally selling to a corporate IT audience
- Proficiency with high volume prospecting and creating net new business via phone and email
- Technological savvy and ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual quota targets.
- Have an extensive network and strong relationships with senior level software professionals
- Ability to travel within your region
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Health & Dependent Care FSA
- 15 days of PTO
- Paid Winter Break (between Christmas and New Year’s)
- 10 Holidays to include 4 Floater Holidays
- Volunteer/Community Engagement Day
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Open Door Policy Approach at all levels
- Free Parking, Gym & Cafeteria on Premises
- Business Expense Reimbursement
- Maternity Leave (up to 8 weeks of fully paid leave for recovering birth mothers)
- Baby-Bonding Leave (for any parent)
- Equity Grant
- Monthly Cellphone & Home internet Reimbursement
- Contemporary & Inspiring Workspace
- Flexible Schedule & Work from Home Options
- Talented and Engaged Colleagues
- Free Shuttle Service to Pike & Rose and to the Metro (Rockville office)
- All this, PLUS a paycheck!!
Founded in 2011, we're a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Rockville, MD, with offices in Portland, OR, and employees around the country. We're backed by Insight Venture Partners and have been on a rapid growth trajectory the past several years. In 2018, we grew revenues 150%, doubled headcount, and today, count 100+ enterprise customers worldwide. We're proud to be listed in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for "Cloud Management Platforms" and most recently, we were named "2019 Red Hot Company" by DCA Live and winner at the 2019 Oregon Technology Awards.
CloudBolt kick-started 2019 with a record 150 percent surge in annual revenue and a 40 percent increase in enterprise customers worldwide in 2018.
CloudBolt... Proud finalist for the TAO Award under the ’non-headquartered’ category: