CloudBolt Software (www.cloudbolt.io) is a leader in hybrid cloud automation. We have developed the next-generation cloud management and automation platform that is transforming the way system administrators and their users interact with their data centers and access their public and private cloud environments.
At CloudBolt we focus on people because we believe our employees are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you're looking to join young, energetic company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love... join us at CloudBolt, and be part of the cloud computing revolution!
We’re looking for a Manager, Product/Technical Marketing for our Rockville, MD office or in Boston, MA, to lead the messaging, content, and enablement for our cloud management platform.
Messaging and Content
- Build and shape messaging for our cloud management platform including development of target personas, value proposition statements, and differentiators
- Create technical content such as whitepapers, product collateral (e.g., briefs, videos, etc.), blogs, customer presentations, and more
- Be product evangelist, communicating with both internal and external stakeholders (customers, partners, press, analysts) through product demos, webinars, briefings, etc.
- Work across the marketing team to provide product content for website, online campaigns, tradeshows, press releases, and more
- Create sales tools such as product battlecards, competitive killsheets, and ROI tools to enhance sales and channel effectiveness
- Build and execute enablement calendar to educate sales, sales engineering, and channel teams on latest industry trends, competitors, and product positioning
- Assist the sales teams by providing product expertise and demos in target situations
Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Conduct market research to deeply understand cloud computing trends, competitive landscape, and customers and prospect needs
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross functional implementation of the plan
- Develop go-to-market plans and work cross-functionally on execution
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years in marketing enterprise software, ideally in cloud computing in a technical marketing or product marketing role
- Strong writer with portfolio that demonstrates ability to market technical products through whitepapers, datasheets, videos, blogs, and more
- Passion and knowledge of technologies like data centers / virtualization, private and public cloud (e.g., VMware, AWS, Azure, GCP), and emerging areas like containers, DevOps and infrastructure as code
- Hand-on experience with public clouds like AWS, Azure, and Google and private hypervisors like VMware a big plus
- Ability to communicate persuasively and precisely – excellent written and oral communication / presentation skills
- 10-20% travel required
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask and work within a rapidly changing environment
- Able to work under minimum direction, have excellent organizational skills and be able to manage workflow to ensure marketing objectives and deadlines are achieved
- Has outstanding people skills, enjoys collaborating with others, and possesses ability to influence peers and executives alike
- Go-getter, high curiosity, and loves entrepreneurial environments
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Health & Dependent Care FSA
- 15 days of PTO
- Paid Winter Break (between Christmas and New Year’s)
- 10 Holidays to include 4 Floater Holidays
- Volunteer/Community Engagement Day
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Open Door Policy Approach at all levels
- Free Parking, Gym & Cafeteria on Premises
- Business Expense Reimbursement
- Maternity Leave (up to 8 weeks of fully paid leave for recovering birth mothers)
- Baby-Bonding Leave (for any parent)
- Equity Grant
- Monthly Cellphone & Home internet Reimbursement
- Contemporary & Inspiring Workspace
- Flexible Schedule & Work from Home Options
- Talented and Engaged Colleagues
- Free Shuttle Service to Pike & Rose and to the Metro (Rockville office)
- All this, PLUS a paycheck!!
Founded in 2011, we're a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Rockville, MD, with offices in Portland, OR, and employees around the country. We're backed by Insight Venture Partners and have been on a rapid growth trajectory the past several years. In 2018, we grew revenues 150%, doubled headcount, and today, count 100+ enterprise customers worldwide. We're proud to be listed in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for "Cloud Management Platforms" and most recently, we were named "2019 Red Hot Company" by DCA Live and winner at the 2019 Oregon Technology Awards.
CloudBolt kick-started 2019 with a record 150 percent surge in annual revenue and a 40 percent increase in enterprise customers worldwide in 2018.