CloudBolt Software (www.cloudbolt.io) is a leader in hybrid cloud automation. We have developed the next-generation cloud management and automation platform that is transforming the way system administrators and their users interact with their data centers and access their public and private cloud environments.
At CloudBolt we focus on people because we believe our employees are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you're looking to join young, energetic company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love... join us at CloudBolt, and be part of the cloud computing revolution!
We are looking for a Manager of Product Marketing to lead marketing strategy, planning, messaging, content and enablement. You will lead the marketing team and be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. For this role, you will be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, from basic digital campaigns to complex pricing strategies. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
Messaging and content
· Build product messaging through understanding and development of target personas, value proposition, and differentiator
· Create compelling content that benefits prospects and customers (e.g., whitepapers, briefs, blogs, website content, videos, etc.)
· Represent company at relevant events (e.g., conferences, trade shows, etc.)
· Create sales tools (e.g., battlecards, ROI, objection handling, competitive analysis, etc.) to increase sales effectiveness
· Create sales enablement plans and maintain enablement calendars
· Conduct product presentations and demonstrations
· Conduct market research to understand trends and the competitive landscape
· Plan new product launches and releases and manage the implementation of the plan
· BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
· 5+ years in a technical marketing or product marketing role, ideally in the cloud computing space
· Strong writer with portfolio that demonstrates ability to market technical products through whitepapers, datasheets, videos, blogs, and more
· Passion and knowledge of technologies like data centers, virtualization, private / public cloud, containers, etc.
· Hands-on experience with VMware vSphere / vCenter / VRealize a big plus
· Ability to communicate persuasively and precisely – excellent written and oral communication / presentation skills
· Some travel required
Founded in 2011, we're a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Rockville, MD, with offices in Portland, OR, and employees around the country. We're backed by Insight Venture Partners and have been on a rapid growth trajectory the past several years. In 2018, we grew revenues 150%, doubled headcount, and today, count 100+ enterprise customers worldwide. We're proud to be listed in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for "Cloud Management Platforms" and most recently, we were named "2019 Red Hot Company" by DCA Live and winner at the 2019 Oregon Technology Awards.
CloudBolt kick-started 2019 with a record 150 percent surge in annual revenue and a 40 percent increase in enterprise customers worldwide in 2018.