We’re looking for a top-tier VP of Engineering to join our team and lead and grow CloudBolt's product engineering organization.
- You know how to build and scale engineering groups that work on new and creative market-defining functionality in an enterprise-grade product.
- You don’t need to be a cloud authority. Some career experience with the virtualization, configuration management, or cloud spaces is a bonus, but not required.
- You inspire, collaborate, make tough decisions, and get things done.
- You are a leader who thrives at the junction of business, product, technology, and team challenges.
- You can embrace team needs, assess talent quickly, and enable high velocity.
- You have a history of experience leading engineering teams, ideally within quickly-growing enterprise software companies.
- Immersing yourself in the territory of new markets excites you.
Core Traits we Expect Engineering Leaders to Embody Pride in ownership of outcomes and the ability to cultivate this trait in others.
- Experience leading teams in a high cadence of development and strong operational practices which can span over multi-year horizons.
- A focus on solving customer problems and adding value for customers.
- Recruiting and retaining teams of 30+ engineers.
- Expertise in collaboratively finding creative solutions to problems.
Core Responsibilities Include
- Grow an exceptional engineering team that delivers with velocity and quality.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external colleagues.
- Actively work with customers and solutions engineering teams to deliver valuable solutions for customers.
- Refine and execute best-in-class product development processes.
- Work with partners outside CloudBolt on product, technology, and team innovation.
- Develop essential and innovative platform and feature capabilities for CloudBolt.
- Bachelors, Masters or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a related field.
At CloudBolt, we believe that diverse teams embody our values and achieve the best results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. This position is based in Portland, OR.
CloudBolt is the top-rated Cloud Management Platform (CMP), and is improving the way people interact with cloud and private datacenter infrastructure. Our product enables enterprise IT to operate as a cloud service provider, working with new and existing, public and private environments. It integrates on-premises virtualization and private cloud resources with public clouds, configuration management tools, and domain-specific technologies. Users are empowered with the ability to quickly provision the resources they need through CloudBolt’s intuitive self-service portal. Multi-cloud flexibility allows users to choose the best provider and tool for each workload. Enterprise IT organizations maintain control through configuration standards, usage quotas, and cost transparency. By delivering a responsive and agile alternative to shadow IT, CloudBolt gives users what they want, when they want it.
Last Updated: 2018-11-06