CloudBolt Software (www.cloudbolt.io) is a leader in hybrid cloud automation. We have developed the next-generation cloud management and automation platform that is transforming the way system administrators and their users interact with their data centers and access their public and private cloud environments.
At CloudBolt we focus on people because we believe our employees are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you're looking to join young, energetic company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love... join us at CloudBolt, and be part of the cloud computing revolution!
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
· Build and manage rich content calendar that attracts qualified prospects into funnel (e.g., infographics, eBooks, videos, etc.)
· Build and manage company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other channels
· Manage and grow on-page SEO and off-page SEO strategy for company
· Manage and drive execution of paid campaigns; craft ads, landing pages, and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through paid programs
· Measure and optimize marketing campaigns using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and other marketing analytics
· Build email campaigns, including calls-to-action and content that nurtures prospects and grows customer education
· Build webinar program for company
· Enhance website through improved content, calls-to-action, user flows, etc.
· BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
· 5+ years in digital marketing, ideally in cloud computing or high-growth, B2B software company
· Exceptional copywriting skills with demonstrated portfolio of compelling blogs, videos, landing pages, ads, etc.
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
· Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking, and knowledge of website analytics
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Founded in 2011, we're a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Rockville, MD, with offices in Portland, OR, and employees around the country. We're backed by Insight Venture Partners and have been on a rapid growth trajectory the past several years. In 2018, we grew revenues 150%, doubled headcount, and today, count 100+ enterprise customers worldwide. We're proud to be listed in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for "Cloud Management Platforms" and most recently, we were named "2019 Red Hot Company" by DCA Live and winner at the 2019 Oregon Technology Awards.
CloudBolt kick-started 2019 with a record 150 percent surge in annual revenue and a 40 percent increase in enterprise customers worldwide in 2018.