Salary: $97,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
CloudBolt is a software platform that enables enterprises to build, deploy, and manage their hybrid cloud. Our platform empowers IT with the ability to leverage existing investments in private datacenter technology in conjunction with public cloud providers to control spending while maintaining the flexibility and agility that has become the cornerstone of cloud computing.
Being a mature startup with a substantial customer base, founded by experts in the industry, and backed by a strong management team and passionate investors, CloudBolt Software is a target-rich environment for anyone with lots of energy looking to grow a broad base of knowledge and participate in the building of a successful enterprise software product and an exceptional team.
- Own the end-to-end development of improvements on CloudBolt's integrations with third-party enterprise software products
- Together with our product management team, work with customers to define the long-term vision of these integrations
- 5+ years of experience developing software
- Demonstrated history of success working on commercial software products
- Have played a role in DevOps engineering, systems engineering, or systems administration
- Experience with uses cases involving enterprise technologies such as:
- Configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
- On-premise virtualization technologies like VMware vCenter, OpenStack, or XenServer
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) platforms like NSX or F5
- Enterprise IPAM, monitoring, and other platforms like Infoblox, Solarwinds, and Datadog * Comfortable working in Mac and Linux environments
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Full-stack development experience and/or QA experience considered a plus
Are you ready to apply?
Please submit the following items. Only candidates who submit the following will be considered.
- Cover letter – share your experience doing the things we’re looking for
- Resume – what you’ve done and the metrics to show your success
- The ideal candidate will experience competitive benefits and salary in a very driven and passionate start up company culture.
- Super-convenient work location currently in Inner-Southeast Industrial District with easy access to I-5, public transit, and bike routes. Free parking and bike room access.
- This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers while working with the latest technology and the most talented developers in the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Last Updated: 2018-10-18