Cloudbakers is looking for creative, dedicated, and personable technology business professionals for a Project Manager position. We are looking for someone with a broad range of management and budgeting skills and aptitude with 2-4 years relevant experience.
As a key contributor to the Technical Delivery team, you will be responsible for ensuring timely, in budget projects to our clients while maintaining Cloudbakers flavor and values. A great Project Manager at Cloudbakers will be able to properly allocate resources and bring out the best in people and their projects. An exemplary candidate will thrive in our fast-paced collaborative culture, and believe in delivering innovative solutions to the clients we support.
Our ideal candidate will understand the value of teamwork. We are looking for the right fit with our growing organization and we will invest in training for the right individual. This is a Chicago based position.
A Cloudbakers Project Manager’s responsibilities and duties are as follows:
- Manage multiple concurrent projects from initial communication to project completion
- Gather requirements from clients and communicate with technical team
- Manage project scope, finances, schedule and expectations of all parties
- Coordinate internal and external resources
- Set client expectations and safeguard technical feasibility
- Develop project plans, track progress and update appropriate parties
- Hold weekly project updates covering financial and functional updates
- Independently assess technical and project risks and impacts
- Participate in architecture and design sessions
- Accurately estimate work to be performed
- Leads process change or process evolution
- Continuously advocate for our customers and team
- Anything else that needs to be done that adds value to the business, our clients and your co-workers
- Relevant education or experience, preferred fields are computer science, engineering, or technical project management
- Technical chops - solid understanding of the technical project management lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Comfortable in presentation settings with C-level executives
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying close attention to detail
- Impeccable organizational and follow-up skills
- Creative and strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates team working abilities and high moral compass
- Ability and desire to take initiative
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to stay calm and defuse high stake situations
- Ability to travel to client sites as needed and requested
- PMP/Scrum/Agile Certification
- Previous Experience with Google Cloud Platform (infrastructure, networking, PaaS, big data) and/or CRM tools.
- Technical writing and communication skills
- Experience with waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Bringing the heat in foosball and ping-pong
Cloudbakers also requires that team members possess the following traits:
- Build trustworthy relationships with our clients and team through integrity and accountability.
- Desire to learn and advance in work and in life.
- Possess a positive, unrelenting, creative approach to problem solving.
- Give and receive constructive criticism for the benefit of all.
- Be Authentic. Be Yourself.
Cloudbakers is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status or other legally protected class.