Cloudbakers is looking for a bright, energetic, and personable Sales Research Representative to join our talented team. The experience and skills gained in this role will prove invaluable to those seeking a successful career in Cloud Technology. You will be working within a team of Google Cloud Certified professionals at a Premier Google Cloud Partner. We are looking to grow our practice due to rapid growth both at Cloudbakers and our core partners.
We are looking for someone that has a passion for technology and its application to business. This ‘baker will also have a knack for developing warm relationships, creative problem solving, 1-3 years of relevant experience, and take great pride in the solutions they build to be successful in this multidisciplinary role. We are looking for an accountable life-long learner that will thrive in our collaborative environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
Our ideal candidate will be personable and an effective team player. We are looking for the right fit with our growing organization and will invest in training. This position plays an essential role in the bridge between the sales and delivery teams and has the flexibility to be based out of either our Chicago or Denver location.
A Sales Research Representative’s responsibilities and duties are as follows:
- Learn and exhibit our core values, product offerings and sales processes
- Learn our suite of cloud-based solutions: Messaging & Collaboration, Data Analytics & Business Process Optimization, Application Development.
- Learn to be proficient in Cloudbakers’ applicable systems, including CRM, Contact Database, and Sales engagement tools.
- Contribute data to CRM and prospecting tools, including but not limited to, Contacts, Leads, Accounts, Notes, Events, and Campaigns.
- Follow established prospecting processes and protocols, which have proven to be effective.
- Work closely with Account Executives to increase knowledge and understand the sales process
- Research prospects, while maintaining engagement notes, contained in prospecting tools and/or CRM
- Serve on the front-line of the marketing and sales process
- Work with sales and marketing to determine target prospects
- Develop and execute an Account-Based Sales prospecting strategy by researching individual accounts/prospects and tailoring your outreach to those accounts/prospects.
- Make prospecting calls and set initial appointments for the sales team
- Once trained, the majority of your time will be devoted to making calls to prospects and setting initial appointments for the sales team
- Consistently create new email content as new features and solutions are released.
- Track relevant metrics and make changes to process based on data
- Provide the knowledge, skills, attitude and work ethic to hit the daily quota assigned post-training period
- Support the sales & marketing team in functions to help close business, such as:
- Aid with administrative functions
- Preparing quotes, SOWs and customer responses, if requested
- Anything else that needs to be done that adds value to the business, our clients and your co-workers
- Excellent & persuasive communication skills: written and verbal
- Results-oriented attitude: creative, independent, and self-motivated
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work as a team member
- Impeccable phone etiquette
- Extremely organized, attention to detail, ability to set priorities and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Resilient, process-driven, and detail-oriented
- A strong belief in the value Cloudbakers provides to its clients
- The ability to have a really good time at a moment's notice!
- Prior phone sales experience
- Understanding of cloud-based technology solutions
- G Suite, Google Cloud Platform and/or Microsoft Office 365 proficiency
- Zoho CRM or any CRM system
- Understanding of a complex sales process
- Bringing the heat in foosball and ping-pong (or chess, we don’t discriminate)
Cloudbakers also requires that team members possess the following traits:
- Build trustworthy relationships with our clients and team through integrity and accountability.
- Desire to learn and advance in work and in life.
- Possess a positive, unrelenting, creative approach to problem-solving.
- Give and receive constructive criticism for the benefit of all.
- Be Authentic. Be Yourself.
Cloudbakers is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status or other legally protected class.