Cloudbakers is looking for smart, energetic, and personable technology professionals for a Cloud Support Specialist position. We are looking for someone with a broad range of technical skills and aptitude with 2-4 years of enterprise experience.
Our ideal candidate will understand the value of teamwork. We are looking for the right fit with our growing organization and will train as required for the right individual. This is a Chicago based position.
A Cloudbakers Google Support Engineer’s responsibilities and duties are as follows:
- Supporting our clients in a timely manner with passion and integrity
- Managing and responding to help desk tickets and escalating where necessary
- Providing desktop and server support via email, phone, and in person
- Troubleshooting network connectivity and hardware issues
- Training and empowering client’s technical personnel
- Performing technical discoveries
- Performing data entry and data modifications as required
- Assisting with tasks related to G Suite and Google Cloud Platform migrations
- Assisting with tasks related to SaaS configuration, development and integrations
- Assessing and escalating support requests to the appropriate team members when necessary.
- You will be directly working with leadership and will be requested to work on a variety of tasks
- Anything else that needs to be done that adds value to the business, our clients and your co-workers
- Experience working with support ticketing systems (Zoho Desk, Zen Desk, Fresh Desk)
- Ability to configure servers, networks, hardware, and software
- Familiar with MS Active Directory, MS Exchange, Powershell, MDM, SSO
- Understand DNS and end-to-end email flow
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Completion of G Suite Admin Fundamentals
- Client facing experience and troubleshooting in time sensitive situations
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
- Identify and implement process efficiencies
- Experience with Sales process management and/or CRM Systems (Zoho, Salesforce, Sugar, MS CRM)
- Articulate and diagram typical business processes and workflow
- Google Professional Collaboration Engineer certification or equivalent
Cloudbakers also requires that team members possess the following traits:
- Build trustworthy relationships with our clients and team through integrity and accountability.
- Desire to learn and advance in work and in life.
- Possess a positive, unrelenting, creative approach to problem solving.
- Give and receive constructive criticism for the benefit of all.
- Be Authentic. Be Yourself.
Cloudbakers is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status or other legally protected class.