At Cloudbakers, we’re a bunch of talentaholics. And we’re always looking for the best and the brightest, the cream of the cloud crop, to round out our crew with passionate personality and plenty of expertise. If our love of the cloud rings true to you, you’ll fit right in with our team of ‘bakers. No matter your position at our company, every one of us is united in our passion for helping transform our clients’ businesses through the latest cloud technology—and have plenty of fun while we do it.
From G Suite to AI, we’ve mastered the latest and greatest of what the cloud has to offer and we’re perfectly comfortable sharing our expertise with others. Thick and thin, good and bad—we’re there through it all. Our reassurance is just one step along the extra mile we go to make cloud implementation a win for our clients. It’s what they know to expect from working with us. If the smiling cloud didn’t give it away, we get a real kick out of what we do. We’re here to put some pep in the cloud migration process, and that feelgood energy gets our clients geeking, too.
Cloudbakers is looking for smart, energetic, and personable technology professionals for a CRM Engineer position. We are looking for someone with a broad range of technical skills and aptitude with 2-4 years relevant experience.
As a key contributor on the Enablement Practice, your time will be divided between technical projects and supporting our clients. Your day to day tasks could range from writing new solutions to defining new business requirements for projects that you will lead. A distinct component of this position will be developing custom and out-of-the-box solutions within the CRM platforms we deploy. We take pride in the code we write and the solutions we create.
Roles and Responsibilities
Our ideal candidate will understand the value of teamwork. We are looking for the right fit with our growing organization and we will invest in training for the right individual. This is a Chicago based position.
A Cloudbakers CRM Developer’s responsibilities and duties are as follows:
- Configuring CRMs or other SaaS applications
- Developing integrations with SaaS applications
- Building custom applications for our clients
- Leading client facing discovery sessions
- Articulate and diagram typical business processes and workflows
- Consulting clients on industry best practices
- Working directly with stakeholders and end-users
- Support the applications you help build
- Anything else that needs to be done that adds value to the business, our clients and your co-workers
- Experience with Sales process management and/or CRM Systems (Dynamics, Zoho, Salesforce, Sugar, MS)
- Relational Databases (MySQL, MS-SQL, Oracle)
- Familiarity with APIs
- Knowledge of Python or similar language
- Comfortable in presentation settings with C-level executive
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying close attention to detail
- Demonstrates team-working abilities and high moral compass
- Ability and desire to take initiative
Power Boosting Competencies
- Django framework (experience with other web frameworks a plus)
- Mastery of Version Control (git,hg) and Git-flow
- Knowledge of the Atlassian Suite of Development Tools (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket)
- UI/UX Design Experience
- Previous Experience with the Google Cloud Platform (App Engine, Compute Engine, Datastore)
- Bringing the heat in foosball and ping pong
Cloudbakers also requires that team members possess the following traits:
- Build trustworthy relationships with our clients and team through integrity and accountability.
- Desire to learn and advance in work and in life.
- Possess a positive, unrelenting, creative approach to problem solving.
- Give and receive constructive criticism for the benefit of all.
- Be Authentic. Be Yourself.
Cloudbakers is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.