Seeking Recruiting Associate for a well-established client in Herndon, VA
Term: Temp-to-Perm; W2 Contract
Hourly Rate: Depends on Experience
Description: As the Recruiting Associate, you will you will support a variety of business groups for a mid-sized government contractor. The Recruiting Associate will maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, recruiters and candidates in a face paced recruiting environment.
- Post, modify and create job requisitions & candidate records in Applicant Tracking System (ATS);
- Source and identify IT software/systems development candidates from ATS, job boards and social media;
- Build relationships with top candidates and establish a pipeline of qualified resources;
- Conduct phone interviews to qualify candidates against openings;
- Adhere to OFCCP and EEOC guidelines;
- Schedule phone and in-person interviews and coordinate post-interview debrief meetings;
- Maintain active communication and follow up with candidates throughout the process;
- Track recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report.
- BS Degree and 0-1 year of experience in HR, Recruiting or Staffing;
- Intermediate level with experience with Microsoft Office Suite (with emphasis in Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.