Clippings is the fastest growing platform for interior design, offering a new way to source products and manage projects from inspiration to installation. We're using technology to develop smarter streamlined processes that reduce the time, friction and cost required to create exceptional spaces. The company was founded in 2014 by Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory. Clippings is backed by Advance Venture Partners and C4 Ventures, and in 2018 raised a $15.4 million series B round led by Advance Venture Partners.
We're looking for software engineers to join our world class team, to help us develop our platform to the next level and shape the future of this industry!
Responsibilities will include:
- Your work will include back-end and front-end development.
- You will deliver functionality to fulfil the annual and quarterly objectives of the company.
- You will refactor the codebase to increase flexibility and maintainability.
- You will improve the different products, tools and integrations of the Clippings platform.
- You will participate in the whole sprint process for product development.
- You will work with the dev team, the Head of Product and key stakeholders.
- You'd be able to provide feedback and suggestions on what we're building.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a developer with web related technologies
- Strong focus on code quality and maintainability
- Good knowledge of and experience with SOLID design principles
- Ability to implement new functionality from start to finish
- Initiative for improving processes, codebase and implementing new techniques
- Excellent English - speaking and writing
- It would be an advantage to have experience with:
- Symfony framework & components
- Doctrine ORM
- Ecommerce platforms
- On-site SEO
- Basic Linux administration
What we're offering:
- Join a world-class tech team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up
- Exceptional transparency, freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills/knowledge
- Competitive salary & share options
- Flexible working hours & possibility for remote work
- Top equipment: Apple MacBook Pro, Herman Miller chair
- 25 vacation days
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.