Clippings is building the fastest growing platform in the interior design industry. Our aim is to offer a new way to source products and manage projects from inspiration to installation. We're using technology to streamline the process and reduce the time and cost required to create exceptional spaces.
Clippings was founded in 2014 by Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory. In 2018 we raised $15.4m in a series B round of funding backed by Advance Venture Partners and C4 Ventures.
We're looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our world class team and help us evolve our automation test suite to the next level!
- Maintain and extend existing test suites
- Participate in building automated testing framework
- Introduce infrastructural changes to our existing unit, integration and acceptance suites
- Work closely with product team on definition of business logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test
- Explore, investigate and clearly define bugs
- Train test automation engineers in the development of automated tests
- Uncover risky/critical areas of the product which require more testing
- Find logical and UX problems with ongoing work in the sprint
- Participate as an integral part of agile team in the requirements refinement and product development process
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience in test automation
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA processes
- Expert knowledge of automation test frameworks & automation tools
- Experience with continuous delivery
- Experience in API, performance & load testing
- Initiative for improving processes, test suite and implementing new techniques
- Excellent English - written and spoken
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
It would be an advantage to have experience with:
- Test automation frameworks such as Codeception
- Git & VCS workflows
What we're offering:
- Join a world-class tech team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up
- Opportunity to develop your skills and learn new technologies.
- Competitive salary, exceptional transparency and freedom.
- Flexible working hours & occasional remote work
- Supplemental health care insurance
- Top equipment: Apple MacBook Pro, Herman Miller chair, Steelcase Height Adjustable desk
- 25 vacation days
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.