- Own the complete post-sale customer journey for our larger B2B accounts. Whilst your focus will be on post-sale, you’ll also partner with our Trade Account Management Team to deal with operational pre-sale enquiries and to help win sales.
- Project manage customer orders post-sale proactively through to successful delivery. An order could be multiple items consolidated from different brands, right up to complex delivery and installation projects. You will: place orders with brands; confirm orders; monitor and manage lead times; manage post-sale customer communications and relationship; collate any operations and maintenance manual materials required; spot problems and resolve them before they become problems; arrange deliveries and installations; visit customer sites as needed to ensure successful delivery, installation and snagging resolution; and offer an end to end personal after-sales experience.
- Act as an internal partner for each Trade Account Manager, pairing-up with them to provide a seamless, outstanding level of service from pre-sale through to post sale.
- Liaise with our warehouse and other external logistics partners to coordinate brand orders, order consolidation, dispatches, customer deliveries and installations.
- Manage customer enquiries via email and phone in a friendly, helpful and professional manner – representing the Clippings brand and Clippings customer experience.
- Work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the products and services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
- Pass on any valuable customer feedback to the team, as well as your own ideas and improvements, for us to optimise our service and product, and maintain excellent customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score. We welcome input from every team member.
- Work with other members of the team with sales, marketing, product and operational tasks related to your role.
What we're looking for:
- Experience of a customer facing position for at least 2 years in an ecommerce environment. You might have worked in customer service, or in a wider customer ownership, customer success, customer experience or other customer-facing role. You will be passionate about delivery of a premium product and outstanding service for demanding customers.
- A big plus is to have furniture, lighting or home accessories experience, and/or a passion for design and furniture.
- Experience of using Front or a similar CRM application to manage customer contacts and conversations is beneficial. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, to use the right language and tone of voice to manage effective conversations and outcomes with customers and brands.
- Project management know-how: managing workload and priorities; applying planning and structure to get activities done; stakeholder management; and a focus on achieving results.
- Knowledge of operational processes to manage ordering, lead times, deliveries and returns.
- We’re looking for someone with a highly personable attitude, who can work in a fast-paced, start-up environment. Your creative and innovative thinking will enable you to develop customer-focused approaches to go the extra mile for the customer. Your ownership mentality gives you the ability to work independently as needed. You have a high bar of excellence, with the ability to take feedback and criticism without ego.
- We’re looking for an ambitious person who is looking to develop their career path in customer success and more complex installation project management and who wants to learn and develop skills fast.
What we're offering:
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionising the design industry.
- The opportunity to grow professionally as the company grows.
- A working environment that offers an exceptional freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace.
- Competitive salary.
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office.
- Free team lunches twice a month.
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process. What was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans.
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced start-up with global ambitions.