We’re looking for a Head of People to join our team and work with us to shape company culture, drive recruitment efforts and enhance people operations to enable us to grow to the next level. The role will be reporting into our Co-founder Tom.
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
We recently closed our $15.4Mn Series B of funding led by Advanced Venture Partners (Conde Nast).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
- Help us shape, build and manage our culture as our team grows
- Lead recruitment efforts for our rapidly growing team in London. This would also include employer branding and working with external recruiters for senior recruitments as needed
- Streamlining and owning the employee on-boarding process
- Set up best-in-class people management processes and work with the leadership team to implement them
- Evaluate and implement HR management software
- Support with all other HR operations requirements
- Identify gaps and set up processes, policies and systems as needed
- Work with our Sofia office to share practices and to set up processes that are in-sync across both offices
What we're looking for
- Education from a top tier institution
- 4+ years of work experience in recruitment, HR and people operations
- Someone who truly enjoys making employees happier, finding gaps and setting up new processes/systems to improve things
- An ambitious professional who is energetic and motivated for a career defining role in a fast growing startup that is looking to revolutionise an entire industry
- Experience working with leadership team members to build great people operations processes
- We value these experiences; working at/with high growth startups, luxury design, furniture and SaaS
- Ability to think strategically and tactically within a dynamic, fast-paced organisation; willingness to get hands dirty and build from the ground up
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organisational and communication skills; ability to successfully prioritize and refine tasks
What we're offering:
- 25 days leave + bank holidays
- The opportunity to join a world class team and play a critical role in a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionising an industry
- A working environment that offers exceptional freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills/knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- Very competitive salary
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office
- Free team lunches on a regular basis