We're looking for a Head of Business Intelligence to help us grow our Business Intelligence function to meet the growing need for data-driven decision making at our rapidly growing startup.
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
We recently closed our $15.4Mn Series B of funding led by Advanced Venture Partners (Conde Nast).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
- Help the different business leaders in the decision-making process by suggesting actions based on data
- Ensuring that all functions are making smarter data-driven business decisions
- Analyze the current data infrastructure and then help implement the foundations of the optimal data infrastructure that will help us scale up to the next level
- Building out the team by recruiting team members, managing and mentoring them
- Working with business leaders to understand & refine their needs and then build the relevant infrastructure to provide them with insights that are driving actions
- Be the Evangelist to drive adoption of BI tools/reporting by team members
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience working in BI at a rapidly growing startup
- Someone who has not only been a member of the BI team but has also helped grow the team
- Experience with some or all of the following: SQL, Redshift/Snowflake, Tableau, Heap, Stitch, Snowplow, Mode/Looker
- Experience with developing forecasting models (sales, recruitment, operational load, etc.)
- Ability to successfully prioritize and refine tasks
- Ability to give recommendations and ensuring that they are implemented
What we're offering
- 25 days leave
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionising the design industry
- A working environment that offers an exceptional freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- Competitive salary
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office
- Free team lunches on a regular basis
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.