We're looking for a person to manage our recruitment process and other HR related matters in Sofia. Your main focus will be on generating leads and screening candidates in both technical and non-technical roles.
Who we are
Clippings is the fastest growing platform for interior design, offering a new way to source products and manage projects from inspiration to installation. We're using technology to develop smarter streamlined processes that reduce the time, friction and cost required to create exceptional spaces. The company was founded in 2014 by Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory. Clippings is backed by Advance Venture Partners and C4 Ventures, and in 2018 raised a $15.4 million series B round led by Advance Venture Partners.
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
Your responsibilities will be to
- Manage the whole recruiting pipeline
- Work with department heads on their recruitment needs
- Manage the entire hiring process from sourcing, review of resumes, through screening, scheduling interviews, discussing and communicating offers through the administrative steps until the employee's first day at Clippings
- Help on-board new colleagues through introductions of policies, systems and processes
- Organise and attend recruitment events that help the hiring process and raise the awareness of Clippings as an employer
- Take part in team building events organisation and other activities that boost employee engagement
- Coordinate with external payroll company and manage the internal HR documentation flow
- Manage the employment termination process
- Conduct exit Interviews
We're looking for someone who
- Has 2+ years of experience in generating recruitment leads in the IT sector
- Has general HR knowledge
- Actively expands their personal network
- Is familiar with the local technology landscape
- Communicates well, both in person and via email
- Has excellent command of English
We're offering the opportunity to
- Join a world-class tech team
- Play a key role in a fast-growing start-up
- Work in a culture with exceptional transparency & freedom
- Earn a competitive salary
- Work with an Apple MacBook on a Herman Miller chair
- 25 vacation days
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.