Clippings is the fastest growing platform for interior design, offering a new way to source products and manage interior projects from inspiration to installation. We're using technology to develop smarter streamlined processes that reduce the time, friction and cost required to create exceptional spaces decorated with products from the leading furniture brands. Clippings was founded in 2014 by Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory. In 2018 we raised $15.4m in a series B round of funding backed by Advance Venture Partners and C4 Ventures.
We're looking for IT Administrator to join our world class team to help with anything electronic in the office - from WiFi routers to laptops and G Suite administration.
- Assist co-workers during on-boarding and everyday IT needs:
- software subscriptions
- printer setup
- calendar sync
- password management
- macOS hardware and software needs
- Manage G Suite administration, calendar sync, printer setup etc.
- Maintain computer hardware, software tools, and network in the office.
- Be responsible for proactive security support - MFA, password management, audits, etc.
- Take care of the shortlisting of offers and execution of hardware and software purchases
What we're looking for:
- With 1+ years of experience
- Motivated and willing to learn
- Used Gmail, Google Calendar and/or G Suite
- Familiar with macOS
- Can setup network/printer configurations
- Good command of English (written and verbal)
What we're offering:
- Join a world-class tech team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up
- Opportunity to develop your skills and learn new technologies.
- Competitive salary, exceptional transparency and freedom.
- Flexible working hours & occasional remote work
- Top equipment: Apple MacBook, Herman Miller chair