We're looking for a Junior Product Owner to join our world class product team and help us drive our product development process and ensure we deliver new features to delight Clippings customers!
Who we are
Clippings is the fastest growing platform for interior design, offering a new way to source products and manage projects from inspiration to installation. We're using technology to develop smarter streamlined processes that reduce the time, friction and cost required to create exceptional spaces. The company was founded in 2014 by Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory. Clippings recently closed our $15.4Mn Series B of funding led by Advanced Venture Partners (Conde Nast).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
Your responsibilities will be to:
The role of Junior Product Owner is to act as a link between Product Managers, key stakeholders and engineering teams. You will work closely with Product Managers to understand the product vision and key initiatives and work with stakeholders to capture business requirements that you will analyse and refine before delivering through the engineering lifecycle.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to learn or develop their product ownership skills.
Understanding and defining requirements
- Work with the Product Managers to understand product vision and key initiatives and expand upon them to define the “what” during product development
- Formally and meticulously document requirements and ensure that they are visible to and understood by stakeholders in the business
Agile product delivery
- Work with the Engineering team to help define and elaborate epics and user stories
- Attend SCRUM ceremonies and ensure outcomes from them are well documented
- Help Product Managers to prioritise the product backlog
- Act as a gatekeeper; preventing changes in definition and scope creep
- Act as knowledge broker to resolve blockers
- Participate in testing of features before they are deployed
We're looking for someone who has:
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent collaborative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to plan and organise effectively and deliver to deadlines
- An agile mindset with willingness to learn and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- An entrepreneurial spirit coupled with good negotiating skills
- Technical appreciation of modern software architecture
- Successful B2B or B2C product development experience
- Experience of agile methodologies
- Exposure to design principles and UX
We're offering the opportunity to:
- Join a world-class tech team
- Play a key role in a fast-growing start-up
- Work in a culture with exceptional transparency & freedom
- Earn a competitive salary
- Work with an Apple MacBook on a Herman Miller chair
- 25 vacation days
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.