We're looking for a driven and curious Brand Designer to join our marketing team, create kick-ass brand marketing experiences and evolve our visual identity to the next level.
Reporting to our Director of Brand & Communication, you'll be responsible for ensuring all design work for marketing and communication is effective, consistent and strongly differentiated in our market.
This is a full-time role based at our office in Shoreditch. If you want to play a key role in a fast growing, design-lead startup that's guiding the interior design industry to thrive in a new technology-enabled future, this role is for you.
Deliver all design work for marketing and communication across the business, driving the design process from concept to implementation.
- Create compelling digital experiences on multiple platforms and channels, with a particular focus on design for web and product.
- Work with stakeholders to refine requirements, triage requests and prioritise work, keeping them updated on progress and timelines.
- Collaborate with external photographers, videographers, animators and illustrators, and brief engineers on development work as required.
- Specify and use software such as Unbounce and Readymag to build digital experiences independently without bespoke engineering.
- Play an active role in developing, maintaining and implementing our visual guidelines to achieve consistency and strength of brand.
- Evaluate and report on all projects involving design work to drive continual improvements in process and design quality.
What we're looking for
5+ years of relevant experience, ideally including a period working in-house.
- Strong portfolio of engaging brand experiences delivered across multiple channels.
- Strategic thinker with a questioning mind and problem-solving approach.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts and make logical cases for design decisions.
- Natural communicator who can debate without ego to achieve the best solution.
- Leadership skills to keep multiple collaborators aligned towards common goals.
- Familiarity with agile iterative processes and methods for prioritisation.
- Willingness to get stuck in and make exceptional things happen at speed.
- Understanding of front-end development and working with engineers.
- Interest in interior design and enthusiasm for enabling beautiful spaces.
What we're offering
- The opportunity to join a world-class team with global ambitions.
- The chance to play a key role in the start-up revolutionising the design industry.
- Support to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace.
- Ownership of your work and recognition for the results you can achieve.
- Designer furnished spacious loft office in Shoreditch.
- Competitive salary.
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon), Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEIA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals,
constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise
your potential in this key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.