Clippings is the fastest growing platform for interior design, offering a new way to source products and manage projects from inspiration to installation. We're using technology to develop smarter streamlined processes that reduce the time, friction and cost required to create exceptional spaces. The company was founded in 2014 by Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory. Clippings is backed by Advance Venture Partners and C4 Ventures, and in 2018 raised a $15.4 million series B round led by Advance Venture Partners.
We're looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join our world class team, to help us develop our platform to the next level and shape the future of the furniture industry!
- Maintain and extend existing test suites
- Participate in building automated testing framework
- Introduce infrastructural changes to our existing unit, integration and acceptance suites
- Work with stakeholders to understand the business logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test
- Triaging critical issues raised by stakeholders
- Perform automated regression testing to ensure code sanity and stability of existing functionalities, when changes and bug fixes are introduced
- Participate as an integral part of agile team in the requirements refinement and product development process
- Work closely with the engineering team, product managers and key stakeholders
We're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in quality assurance and software testing
- 1+ year of hands-on experience with automated testing
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC
- Knowledge of agile management and bug tracking systems such as: Jira, Trello, Asana.
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming and its principles
- Excellent English
It would be an advantage to have experience with:
- BDD (Behat / Codeception)
- API testing
- Join a world-class tech team
- Play a key role in a fast-growing start-up
- Exceptional transparency & freedom
- Opportunity to learn new technologies
- Competitive salary & share options
- Remote work & flexible working hours
- Apple MacBook Pro, Herman Miller chair
- 25 vacation days
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.