Clippings is building the fastest growing platform in the interior design industry. Our aim is to offer a new way to source products and manage projects from inspiration to installation. We're using technology to streamline the process and reduce the time and cost required to create exceptional spaces.
Clippings was founded in 2014 by Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory. In 2018 we raised $15.4m in a series B round of funding backed by Advance Venture Partners and C4 Ventures.
We are looking for an Office Manager to help create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication.
Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organised, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Organise office operations and procedures
- Be the point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Provide daily assistance to the team and general support to visitors
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires
- Maintain documents related to health and safety in the workplace
We're looking for someone who has:
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Relevant professional experience and "can do" attitude
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English
We're offering the opportunity to:
- Work in a culture with exceptional transparency & freedom
- Earn a competitive salary
- Enjoy supplemental health care insurance
- Work with an Apple MacBook on a Herman Miller chair